You like black men looking at your wife?

My situation is pretty unique inasmuch as for 5 years I have been living in a menage-a-trios with my wife now ex-wife since we amicably divorced 2 years ago so she could marry my now 25 year-old black bisexual buddy and only male lover who I introduced to her when he was 19 and who has been living with us and threesoming and sleeping in the marital bed with us nightly.

But the fantastic erotic charge I got from my seeing buddy's stunned open-mouthed reaction to seeing my wife's extremely beautiful body naked our bed on the as he stripped for action by the bed on the occasion of her first solo lovemaking session with him on my eager invitation, endures more strongly than ever.

In fact, 5 years on from my introducing them to each other I'm getting more and more fascinated and aroused by the way my buddy furtively glances at and also, like a horny teenager, openly oggles appreciatively at my ex's body, both dressed and undressed. Even after 2 years of being married to her the ******* of her extreme sexual attractiveness to him causes him to charmingly blush at times and almost invariably stirs his cock into an erection clearly visible through the front of his jeans, even in public---which for me watching him getting aroused at the mere sight of her body and face is as exciting as fuck.

Last edited:
Back