You like black men looking at your wife?

It is enjoyable to me. Always a thrill knowing you have something that someone else would like to have. My wife has returned from places like Walmart or wherever and told me things like when she was checking out there would be a black guy in line behind her that talked and flirted with her and followed her out in the parking lot or whatever.

do you feel safe enough in your marriage, and does your wife feel safe enough to try, for you to say to her,
"the next time a black guy flirts with you in some store, go with it. See what happens"
Those are the sexiest hookups. Not planned, just a white wife giving in to the random moment.

How would you feel if she came home and told you, "we sat in my car. We began making out. He had his hands all over me,
in my bra, in my panties. I have his number, if..."

do you feel safe enough in your marriage, and does your wife feel safe enough to try, for you to say to her,
"the next time a black guy flirts with you in some store, go with it. See what happens"
Those are the sexiest hookups. Not planned, just a white wife giving in to the random moment.

How would you feel if she came home and told you, "we sat in my car. We began making out. He had his hands all over me,
I can speak for myself and my gf. I'd tell her to do whatever he wanted to do. If a black guy looks at her at Walmart or anywhere, he can fuck her right there hehe

Honest answer to those questions are, yes we are very secure in our marriage, and yes I've told her that I’d love for her to hook up with a guy if she so desires to. Matter of fact, the scenario you mentioned is very close to exactly what happened about 3 years ago. I’ve mentioned elsewhere in another post, there is one incident where she and her female BFF went to a black club one night and she met a guy there. They went to the parking lot to see his new Mustang, and while sitting in it, he commented on her nice legs, and after a little more conversation and feeling each other up, they were just about to get it on right there in the car when her BFF knocked on the window and interrupted them. She gave him her number and he has been texting her regularly wanting to finish what they started that night. I’ve told her she definitely needs to do that. She mentioned today however, it’s been about a week or two since she’s heard from him, so I’m getting worried he may be giving up. I sure hope not. When she came home the next morning and told me that story, I was so turned on that we went at it like rabbits right then and there.

Honest answer to those questions are, yes we are very secure in our marriage, and yes I've told her that I’d love for her to hook up with a guy if she so desires to. Matter of fact, the scenario you mentioned is very close to exactly what happened about 3 years ago. I’ve mentioned elsewhere in another post, there is one incident where she and her female BFF went to a black club one night and she met a guy there. They went to the parking lot to see his new Mustang, and while sitting in it, he commented on her nice legs, and after a little more conversation and feeling each other up, they were just about to get it on right there in the car when her BFF knocked on the window and interrupted them. She gave him her number and he has been texting her regularly wanting to finish what they started that night. I’ve told her she definitely needs to do that. She mentioned today however, it’s been about a week or two since she’s heard from him, so I’m getting worried he may be giving up. I sure hope not. When she came home the next morning and told me that story, I was so turned on that we went at it like rabbits right then and there.

nice, sounds like she’s right on the line and you’re both on the same page.
Would it be her first interracial sex, if this guy picked up?

Back