Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,043 65.0%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 246 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 10.9%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
img_1730-jpg.1361846

Hubby says yes!
Sweet Cheeks!

I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?
My girlfriend watched my master fuck me in the ass while I was dressed as his Sissy many times. After he began to breed me two or three times a week she started calling him my "boyfriend" and he visited our home more frequently and helped himself to our spare front door key. A short while later we split up and I moved away. I am back in London and wearing lingerie under my clothes missing having a real man regularly fucking me until he cums in my arsehole.

Before I met him, I had no idea that I was a Sissy

Goliathc said:

tumblr_p3lsztjaih1wh0il4o1_540-png.2146317

Now that I'm caged, I find this very exciting, I got to admit.
Huh, I wrote this long ago. Caged for a while, licking pussies during their penetration by bbc, pegged a couple of times, I don't know what's next...
Sigh, things change again and again. Not once but many times, has my butt submitted to black men and brown hombres to our mutual enjoyments and that of my wife who had prepped me so well.

Yes. It's not "luck" though but hard work as "cucks" must impress the black controllers and masters & their chicks. Mainly met-up with IR couples who want an eager white-boi for pre-fuck duties and, of course, clean-up pleasures. Know your place in BNWO is essential. Take instructions and say "thank you". I am happy to join a single white chick and pair-up for her pleasure with a Bull.

Back