Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,041 64.9%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 246 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 10.9%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
img_1730-jpg.1361846

Hubby says yes!
Is that his ass?

I am older and have no illusions about hooking up. Wish I were 30-40 years younger. I would love to be a cuckold husband with a hot wife and bottom for black bulls. But it is too late in my life to fulfill my sexual needs.

I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?
First of all it's our duty. It's natural , BBC should never be denied what it wants. It's our responsibility and our duty to allow black men to fuck us. I am one that believes we shouldn't even get a choice .

I started 20 years ago. Family, wife, friends do not know that I submit to the black man. They do whatever they want and I just submit to anything . I have been dressed, slapped, pissed,on, humiliated and alot more. I am a very manly man construction type man, but ****** to cry on my knees from black man abuse. I don't do it alot but when the time and the right. Lack man comes around I am his bitch and slave

I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?

I am a submissive so, I would want to give my master what he wants. It took a long time for my first master to convince me to let him fuck me bareback, but I am glad he did.

Back