Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,040 64.9%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 246 15.4%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 10.9%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
I remember one night in Fiji, we had gone to a party with another couple who were olso into black men , Kim was busy with an older black man and his friend , my friend Geoff pointed out the size of the older man ,his cock was huge and very thick , Kim was busy getting it hard it just grew and grew , the other guy was fucking her from behind ,leaving her to enjoy Geoff and I went looking for his wife ,she was also getting fucked , later we went back to where Kim was only to see this huge cock berried deep in her asshole, Kim was shacking in pleasure then he shot his load in her , she rose and cum gushed out from a huge opening , her asshole was stretched for days.

Never had a black cock in my ass. I have sucked off a black cock before. It felt natural, I feel that white guys should submit to white women and to black men. I had a guy who would come over and get sucked off. He had a girlfriend, think he finally decided to just do girls.
I wish I could find a bbc that just wants to have his dick sucked whenever
Cum n go

Same! My wife loved it and still does. It’s a normal occurrence. At first she was loving and caring. Now she’s likes it when he drops the hammer and I grunt & groan my way to emptying both my balls and our Bull’s 🤩
WE both been fucked in the ass at the same time on the same bed by black dicks, it's so great to do this next to her, look at each other and smile at each other

Back