Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,041 64.9%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 246 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 10.9%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
I've been reading a lot recently about guys having amazing orgasms from anal sex. I find myself wanting to experience that, and would definitely want it to be a black guy. Might have to find one on the smaller end of the spectrum for starters though.

Attachments

• dea889eb1c709e2d6e6c7dcb2873fb80.jpeg
    dea889eb1c709e2d6e6c7dcb2873fb80.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 0531161456.jpg
    0531161456.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5140.JPG
    IMG_5140.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5101.JPG
    IMG_5101.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 39
I've been reading a lot recently about guys having amazing orgasms from anal sex. I find myself wanting to experience that, and would definitely want it to be a black guy. Might have to find one on the smaller end of the spectrum for starters though.
You’ll definitely love getting a BBC up in that cute ass.

I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?
I think it is IMPORTANT and more IMPORTANTLY, so does my Black Bull/Gentleman Friend. It's really hilarious to watch cuck hubby prance around doing his housework wearing his crotchless panties. Then, to have our Black Bull sneak up from behind in whatever room and pump that tight white ass.

I’m on Grindr almost every night lol. I met this guy who had a 10.5 inch dick and we linked. I begged him to come to me at like 3am and gave him gas money. I blew him till he came once and he covered me lol. He then got on top of me and put his dick in my ass. He was so big I felt like he was ripping me in half and I’ve had big guys before but not nearly as thick. I hesitated after a little of his dick and started running from it lol. He grabbed me by the neck and said “don’t run from It, this is what you said you wanted, every inch”. He was then able to get most of it in me immediately after bc of how horny he got me. I love black men who are dominant.
OH.
MY.
GOD!!!
Thats like TOTALLY my all time dream come true.
I'm so super jelly of you girl!!!!!!!
i need this in my life like, wow! I can't even with these black guys!🤪😝🤪😜

Back