Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,042 65.0%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 246 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 10.9%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
Many men like the idea of fucking another man regardless of race but getting fucked is not about being submissive since both people are engaged in the act and the bull often is full of lust and desire. If you want to know if i have been just ask

tumblr_inline_pc1w10FNa41vegb7s_540.jpg
Yes Daddy you own your bitch boi and I know that it is important for my wife to see you completely emasculate me so that there is no doubt in her mind that YOU are the only REAL MAN in our marital bed.

I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?

Undoubtedly! Yes! White bois aren't even anything like men, we are just another type of white pussy for BLACK MEN to fuck and enjoy! Our role is to obey BLACK MEN, serve them, do what you are told without asking questions, or objecting to anything... EVER! We should aspire to be be cute... pretty feminine fuck things so we can attract and satisfy BLACK COCK!

I think submitting our white ass to our BLACK Masters is the most important thing a white boy can do! It is the ultimate sign of submission, dedication to BLACK MEN, and obedience! It demonstrates the total abandonment of masculinity which for white boys is a total farce, and the acceptance of a white boy's inherent feminity, and willingness to have sex with BLACK MEN, as a woman... like a white boy should! I truly believe ALL white boys should submit our asses to BLACK Masters, and we should get FUCKED and BLACKED RAW frequently to fortify our commitment to take on submissive feminine roles with BLACK MEN!

I have personally summited my white ass to BLACK MEN many times!!! I ALWAYS get FUCKED like a woman whenever I do this, which makes me happy! I will literally submit my white ass to ANY BLACK MAN you tells me he wants to fuck it! I NEVER ask them to wear a condom, because I think it is extremely dissrespectful, white boys should be ready and willing to be barebacked and BLACKED RAW by ANY BLACK MAN who wants to, I like when BLACK MEN inseminate me, it makes me wish I could get pregnant when they BRED me!

Back