Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,044 65.0%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 246 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 176 11.0%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?
Ohhh yesss Sir !!! Id Luv Submitting to my Superior Blk Master Sir !!!! my cunt mouth & Throat are there for Masters use , as Master sees fit & my boi-pussy & back & forth as Master Wants 845035034.jpg852035337.jpg

I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?
Any white cuck who has become owned by a black master must realize that in the presence of his master he has no free will. He now lives to serve, doing what ever black master asks without hesitation. Any resistance or hesitation is deserving of disciplinary action until those tendencies are completely crushed, and the cuck becomes a 100% willing submissive to superior Black Cock. That means you offer up your white ass for black masters pleasure whenever and where ever he chooses.

Back