Would you risk your marriage over BBC?

Our situation is, I would really like to see my wife enjoy herself flirting and sexually with someone else with me watching or participating, without touching the other male, if she found someone she would like to see again I would approve at once a month, clear out her stress and to look forward to something rather than work and pay bills. My rule would be, I would have to be present.
Anytime you suck or fuck another people yes your marriage is at risk.

The big thing is that people are diffent so one can not give a clear answer for what that risk level is.

Some hubbies would end it has soon has they found out.
Some would try to work it out. And say never again.
Some would say its ok just not all the time.
Some would say its ok and it makes him hard.
Some would want to join in.
Some would want to watch.

I thing is to know whats his limit. And respect it. But keep in mind those limits change with time what he said was ok one day can be wrong the next.
i can’t agree with this statement, we are a very successful couple ,my husband is a workaholic and has given me everything,our sex life has suffered over the years to obtain the lifestyle we enjoy,I won’t for nothing,his sacrifice to the family is second to none .my children won’t for nothing , we now enjoy our lifestyle and that includes my love for black men and there huge cocks , but would never put them in front of my hubby.

i can’t agree with this statement, we are a very successful couple ,my husband is a workaholic and has given me everything,our sex life has suffered over the years to obtain the lifestyle we enjoy,I won’t for nothing,his sacrifice to the family is second to none .my children won’t for nothing , we now enjoy our lifestyle and that includes my love for black men and there huge cocks , but would never put them in front of my hubby.

I totally agree with this statement, I have chatted with other couples in the site and it gets back to basics " communication and respect.

Years ago I fell head over heels for a man I was seeing. He was younger then I was but that didn't seem to matter to him. He was handsome, muscular, witty, sort of everything a woman is looking for rolled into one and the sex was fantastic. I told him I wanted us to get a place and move in together. Then he immediately stopped seeing me. Turns out he was married with a family. I saw love, he saw lust. Eventually we did start seeing each other again but this time I didn't have any rose colored glasses on and took it for what it was, a good fuck.

Back