Obsession over getting cucked by my Sexy Latina Dominatrix Goddess with multiple BBC.

Hi my name is Peter, I have a young 22 yo Latina gf and just wondering does anyone else wake up everyday and have an obsession over getting cucked or having your girlfriend in a bbc gangbang? Or just have her fuck a bbc ? I literally think about it everyday and have honestly fell to the point of admitting that we should lock me up in chastity and admitted that I’ve been in a MFM threesome with my ex and that it was with a black guy fucking my ex gf and she was surprised but atm isn’t interested in it. And says she isn’t there yet. How long you think it can take ?

Hi my name is Peter, I have a young 22 yo Latina gf and just wondering does anyone else wake up everyday and have an obsession over getting cucked or having your girlfriend in a bbc gangbang? Or just have her fuck a bbc ? I literally think about it everyday and have honestly fell to the point of admitting that we should lock me up in chastity and admitted that I’ve been in a MFM threesome with my ex and that it was with a black guy fucking my ex gf and she was surprised but atm isn’t interested in it. And says she isn’t there yet. How long you think it can take ?
almost exact situation i was in Dm me

Back