Would you risk your marriage over BBC?

Navywifezzz

Female
From
TN, US
Can you become obsessed with your desire for BBC at the detriment of your marriage or relationship?
Can you go from a casual weekend fling to a junky gotta have it habit?
Can you manage an annual vacation tryst?
How about salivating over hot hung pics while your hubby/lover fucks you?
Are you capable of renting space in your brain for BBC and Little of me?

OK, I'll help you out. Still new to this but I understand that she doesn't want to risk our relationship for this. Maybe that's why she's a work in progress. Right now, I'm thinking in terms of once per week with our Bull. The other items are just too much to fathom at the moment.

Can you become obsessed with your desire for BBC at the detriment of your marriage or relationship?
Can you go from a casual weekend fling to a junky gotta have it habit?
Can you manage an annual vacation tryst?
How about salivating over hot hung pics while your hubby/lover fucks you?
Are you capable of renting space in your brain for BBC and Little of me?
you can and you will, the desire can run deep. The point of it all is to turn those fantasies into reality, I not only please your body! I explore your mind as well.

Cuck4beth...I think you miss understood the question. It was directed towards the wives losing control not about a “ sorry self centered bull “trying to break up the family.

Obsessive-Compulsive individuals can become obsessed with just about anything so I guess for those people it can become a detriment to their marriage. Normal people can control their urges and their lives aren't centered around getting laid-unless of course they're teenage boys.

There are many couples on here who enjoy the lifestyle and they make it work but I bet they have many other activities that they enjoy as well that are not related to Big Black Dicks.

I'm guessing that if anyone allowed getting fucked by a black man to become more important than their marriage then it's not because black cock is amazing but more likely they have other issues.

Great sex is a wonderful thing but it's not the only thing important in life.

There is a right or wrong toime for anything. I guess we were lucky and instinctively embarked on a lifestyle when both were ready. And it made our marriage stronger, more respectful - and more playful.
That's what we're striving for. We both want this lifestyle to work for both us. I know she needs more than what I can deliver right now and a BBC would certainly be the thing to help our relationship.

I think it is always a risk for a wife to become addicted to it. It’s no different than getting attached to something else. If it takes your so much of your desire and attention that you husband is just there to be a roommate. Sometime you have to honest with yourself what are you in it for: great sex, to be a sub, a distraction, or a one time thing.

If likes swimming stay in the water you are comfortable with because one you get to deep it’s hard to turn around

Obsessive-Compulsive individuals can become obsessed with just about anything so I guess for those people it can become a detriment to their marriage. Normal people can control their urges and their lives aren't centered around getting laid-unless of course they're teenage boys.

There are many couples on here who enjoy the lifestyle and they make it work but I bet they have many other activities that they enjoy as well that are not related to Big Black Dicks.

I'm guessing that if anyone allowed getting fucked by a black man to become more important than their marriage then it's not because black cock is amazing but more likely they have other issues.

Great sex is a wonderful thing but it's not the only thing important in life.
You have the right attitude. But the world is not split in black and white between those who share your mental clarity and those who don't. OCD sufferers are a small minority in our society, and not all obsessions are so easily interchangeable. And not all 'normal' people are so focused in their life, or there wouldn't be people smoking in spite of the health issues involved. A casual incident can change anybody's life, and the same way what starts as a new hobby could become an obsession. The same way love makes us jealous to some extreme levels, sexual practices can create their own addictions. Like alcoholism, sex addiction is predictable only to a certain extent. Once you get the kick it's difficult to tell which way you will go. It's mostly a matter of opportunity.

People are different. What works for one person, or one couple, won't necessarily work for another.

People can get lost in a fantasy, or lost in the pleasure of something, or a hobby, at the expense of your relationship. Whether its sex, or if its buying baseball cards, gambling, going to sporting events, *******, the possibles are endless here. Some people can't handle these fantasies and it won't hurt their lift and relationships. Other fantasies might be more harmful. It depends on the person and the relationship.

It can be healthy to do some of these fantasies, but they become a problem when you do these fantasies at the expense of your life, your relationships, and your responsibilities.

Back