Would you let your wife on her own with a BBC

• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
I have voted yes as it's what happens with us but I would have voted no.
I love to watch them and I don't like when they do it without me BUT it happens, either because I'm sleeping or because they are on holiday or something. Sometimes they do it, they tend to call me so at least I can listen to them but this doesn't happen all the times.
I don't like much when they are alone but that's my life.
Sorry, but it sounds like you've thrown in the towel and just shrug your shoulders. You two owe it to each other to have some set of rules. This affects you, too (mentally, and potentially, physically).

This question comes up all of the time in various ways. It suggests the white boy or husband has some degree of control over things. In my opinion the white boy is a support person. He needs to be happy for the couple and supportive and more or less get out of the way if that is what the couple wants. The decision to "allow" anything is just not for a white boy. On the other hand the decision to have sex, go on a date, stay overnight or whatever is a mutual one between the white woman and the black man. In a sense the marriage to the white boy cannot mean the same as a marriage to a black man. Or just a non-marriage relationship to a black man, for that matter. That should take precedence over what the white boy thinks he wants or needs. All of this requires trust in the couple and an acceptance that you, as a white boy, will probably not make the right decisions but you do not have the right to make those decisions in any event. I suspect some will not agree with this but I think it is the truth and things are heading that direction. And quickly. Thanks for the topic.
BNWO stuff aside, every couple defines their relationship themselves. There is no universal right way.

For me No .. the whole thrill is to share the fantasy together. I'm more of a stag not a cuck . Wouldn't have no interest in letting a guy take my wife alone for the night or day what so ever . That's not what it's about personally for me . Threesome (MFM) or watch . No taking her on dates or alone time
If you truly want her to have the ultimate experience you have to give her in the bowl their space to go wild and crazy with each other

Although my husband was present and sometimes participated when we started down this path years ago, I have long since played alone. Neither I nor my partners want the distraction of having an audience.
Couldn't agree more. I have played this both ways but I greatly prefer to be solo with the wife. I feel more present and less distracted. I can be myself and give my date a proper experience without having to worry what the husband thinks or whether the husband is going to interrupt us. I am not against the wife sending the husband some teasers via text messages (as long as I review the pics first). When the husband has been present its been generally on an initial date. After we are done, I usually request the next date to be solo with mixed results. Sometimes they agree, sometimes the husband refuses and we go our separate ways, other times the husband refuses and, in several instances, the wife contacts me behind his back for another date. Lately I have been focused on picking up MWW without their husbands knowledge. I find there has been a tremendous increase in the supply of such women. Women are becoming more confident and independent and they want to have satisfying sexual experiences. They may be cheating on their husbands but they deserve BBC.

I mostly played alone, with my 2 black lovers.
Occasionnally

This was Like my Wife and I ,When we were active, Her main guys were much younger than Her She was 50ish. When she found Him, He was younger with a young family, and married.
She also had another guy who fucked Her , when He wasnt in France, She introduced them to each other, She ended up seeing the guy with the family for nearly 10 years, the other guy for 5/6 years.
Her main Bull was still seeing Her when She was nearly 60.
The 2 of them arranged parties for Her and some of their mates at an apartment in Canary Wharf.
She mainly went on Her own, I would drop Her off usually on a Friday night.
I would pick Her up, usually on a Saturday, but occasionally Sunday.
She would phone me up, to let me know She was ok,Sometimes She would say” Don’t pick me up Saturday, I am staying till Sunday, as there are quite a few of them here “ 😜.
I loved picking Her up, especially if She had been gangbanged just before I picked Her up.
She would get in the car and cum ,would leak out of Her, all over my leather car seat, Which She would wipe round my face when I was driving.
We always had sex when we got back home, and She would tell me all the details of Her weekend, and what they had got Her to do.
She was always mostly there on Her own ,I occasionally got the chance to watch the proceedings, which I found very exciting.
We have been married for a very long while, We have had many many sexual adventures together over the years.
Being married to a Woman who is a submissive exhibitionist is exquisite.
We are Still married, However age takes its toll, and are no longer in the lifestyle, perhaps it’s a good thing, as I often wonder where it would of taken us, If we were involved in the lifestyle today. 😜😜😜

I’ve read your posts and stories about your wife and she is so so sexy. Thanks for sharing that bit of your lives with us

For me No .. the whole thrill is to share the fantasy together. I'm more of a stag not a cuck . Wouldn't have no interest in letting a guy take my wife alone for the night or day what so ever . That's not what it's about personally for me . Threesome (MFM) or watch . No taking her on dates or alone time
Love to watch and clean after.....

Attachments

• SCAN0001zzxx.jpg
    SCAN0001zzxx.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 33
Couldn't agree more. I have played this both ways but I greatly prefer to be solo with the wife. I feel more present and less distracted. I can be myself and give my date a proper experience without having to worry what the husband thinks or whether the husband is going to interrupt us. I am not against the wife sending the husband some teasers via text messages (as long as I review the pics first). When the husband has been present its been generally on an initial date. After we are done, I usually request the next date to be solo with mixed results. Sometimes they agree, sometimes the husband refuses and we go our separate ways, other times the husband refuses and, in several instances, the wife contacts me behind his back for another date. Lately I have been focused on picking up MWW without their husbands knowledge. I find there has been a tremendous increase in the supply of such women. Women are becoming more confident and independent and they want to have satisfying sexual experiences. They may be cheating on their husbands but they deserve BBC.
It is better to have the husband agree to the wife playing alone, but if that is not possible, then she should certainly explore opportunities to do it without his knowledge. I have helped a few wives find men without their husbands’ knowledge. Wives deserve sexual fulfillment and should not have to settle for whatever their husbands can provide.

This is another question regarding what a white boy gives permission for. I appreciate the dynamic that is being discussed. I understand the need for safety and all of that. Having said that, this more or less applies to a first meeting or early in a relationship when people do not know each other. However, I disagree with the idea that the white boy can "allow" or give permission for any of this. The decisions regarding when to meet, how to meet, how often to meet, when to have sex and how to have sex are mutual decisions between the black man and the white woman. The white boy ideally should support and encourage and accept. But at the end of the day the white boy in some sense is not the sexual partner and not the alpha male. He is to some extent irrelevant. It is not his place to "give" permission or to interfere. He needs to be happy for the primary couple that does not include him. In any event that is my opinion.

This is another question regarding what a white boy gives permission for. I appreciate the dynamic that is being discussed. I understand the need for safety and all of that. Having said that, this more or less applies to a first meeting or early in a relationship when people do not know each other. However, I disagree with the idea that the white boy can "allow" or give permission for any of this. The decisions regarding when to meet, how to meet, how often to meet, when to have sex and how to have sex are mutual decisions between the black man and the white woman. The white boy ideally should support and encourage and accept. But at the end of the day the white boy in some sense is not the sexual partner and not the alpha male. He is to some extent irrelevant. It is not his place to "give" permission or to interfere. He needs to be happy for the primary couple that does not include him. In any event that is my opinion.
Absolutely correct ! A wife does not seek "permission" from her hubbie

Back