Would you let your wife on her own with a BBC

• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
For me No .. the whole thrill is to share the fantasy together. I'm more of a stag not a cuck . Wouldn't have no interest in letting a guy take my wife alone for the night or day what so ever . That's not what it's about personally for me . Threesome (MFM) or watch . No taking her on dates or alone time
Agreed! Some people take fantasies too “DAMN” far!!!

For me No .. the whole thrill is to share the fantasy together. I'm more of a stag not a cuck . Wouldn't have no interest in letting a guy take my wife alone for the night or day what so ever . That's not what it's about personally for me . Threesome (MFM) or watch . No taking her on dates or alone time
For us it started out about her security / safety. Once we had a boy friend that we trusted I would take the ******* to the movies of the beach or skiing. Sleep overs with their cousins was a blessing when it happened. As we’re visiting grand parents.

Our problem was finding a boy friend that did not mind that I was there. Did not always watch as I like to garden / cut grass walk the dog or read the Saturday papers.

The very first time was whilst I was away with work , I knew she was meeting him and will never forget the thrill when my phone went off and I opened the message to find this picture. 
That's up there in terms of things we haven't done that I would love to have happen. So far I've always been present when she plays which I love, but it would be so hot to get random pics like this while I'm at work.

It's her bull not mine. She has been alone and I have been present. I prefer to be there but the angst when she is alone can be incredible yet excruciating.

Almost, I haven’t any authority about making The decision….

In a nutshell, if I had approached my wife with the idea of her fucking other guys but only on the condition that I be present…it wouldn’t be happening. She’s had guys bail from fucking her the first time JUST BECAUSE SHE TOLD THE GUY THAT SHE WAS GOING TO TELL ME ABOUT IT afterwards. Imagine that. Of course I prefer to witness but some (dare I say most) guys aren’t going to go for that. If I let her do things on her own, which i do, there’s always the chance that the guy will relax enough that he will be cool with letting me watch down the road at some point. If not, that’s ok too. But that restriction would significantly reduce the number of opportunities and that defeats the point.

In a nutshell, if I had approached my wife with the idea of her fucking other guys but only on the condition that I be present…it wouldn’t be happening. She’s had guys bail from fucking her the first time JUST BECAUSE SHE TOLD THE GUY THAT SHE WAS GOING TO TELL ME ABOUT IT afterwards. Imagine that. Of course I prefer to witness but some (dare I say most) guys aren’t going to go for that. If I let her do things on her own, which i do, there’s always the chance that the guy will relax enough that he will be cool with letting me watch down the road at some point. If not, that’s ok too. But that restriction would significantly reduce the number of opportunities and that defeats the point.
Same with us. Not going to happen on first dates very often but does happen down the road with some guys. One of our favorite activities is hotel bar pickups with me sitting anonymously across the room and getting to watch the foreplay and see them go to his room and then WAIT forever for her to either come down and kiss me with cock breath or text that she is sleeping over and to come get her in the morning. All good.

Same with us. Not going to happen on first dates very often but does happen down the road with some guys. One of our favorite activities is hotel bar pickups with me sitting anonymously across the room and getting to watch the foreplay and see them go to his room and then WAIT forever for her to either come down and kiss me with cock breath or text that she is sleeping over and to come get her in the morning. All good.
Nice!

yes , providing some contact , videos and photos send by her to husband

I have voted yes as it's what happens with us but I would have voted no.
I love to watch them and I don't like when they do it without me BUT it happens, either because I'm sleeping or because they are on holiday or something. Sometimes they do it, they tend to call me so at least I can listen to them but this doesn't happen all the times.
I don't like much when they are alone but that's my life.

I think for some, and maybe many, there is too high a chance or risk that when too much alone time with the bull, could lead to unexpected emotional ties. While it can happen no matter what, alone time makes it more probable.
Most of my meetings are only me as my husband works out of town. We are super confident in our marriage and he trusts me fully but I do understand where you’re coming from. I’ve had to learn how to control emotions and feeling for sure but you also want a certain connection with your partners as well. Just have to know how to handle them which takes experience I suppose.

Most of my meetings are only me as my husband works out of town. We are super confident in our marriage and he trusts me fully but I do understand where you’re coming from. I’ve had to learn how to control emotions and feeling for sure but you also want a certain connection with your partners as well. Just have to know how to handle them which takes experience I suppose.
We totally agree. Nellie did not start dating solo until we had played with lots of men over a period of time but there came a time when it was just natural to do it and felt right. She loved it and said it was somehow freeing for her to be without any element of performance. For me, I knew she was safe and getting what she wanted/needed from the guy who we both knew well. My imagination ran wild while she was gone, of course, and then I got to hear what she actually did and get to enjoy it twice. It is all good. Having been there to watch/join many times makes her solo dates a fertile field for my imagination. And like you and your hubby, the trust is there but she enjoys the increased intimacy of regular lovers. We are Austin area, btw

We totally agree. Nellie did not start dating solo until we had played with lots of men over a period of time but there came a time when it was just natural to do it and felt right. She loved it and said it was somehow freeing for her to be without any element of performance. For me, I knew she was safe and getting what she wanted/needed from the guy who we both knew well. My imagination ran wild while she was gone, of course, and then I got to hear what she actually did and get to enjoy it twice. It is all good. Having been there to watch/join many times makes her solo dates a fertile field for my imagination. And like you and your hubby, the trust is there but she enjoys the increased intimacy of regular lovers. We are Austin area, btw
Exactly! We are in Houston but are from the hill country and go back often. When we first got into the lifestyle I wouldn’t play without my hubby there just for comfort level. He’s super patient, supportive and encouraging. There’s no way I could have success with this stuff without him for sure.

Exactly! We are in Houston but are from the hill country and go back often. When we first got into the lifestyle I wouldn’t play without my hubby there just for comfort level. He’s super patient, supportive and encouraging. There’s no way I could have success with this stuff without him for sure.
Us too and are closer than ever as a result. Message us??

Back