Would you let your wife on her own with a BBC

• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
She has spent time alone with BBC we have met previously as a couple.and we had a local bbc for over 5 yrs whom she would occaisonally spend the night with at his or hotel. Everytime it as been a joint decision made on her safety/trust levels, against how horny she was for their cock inside her. The first time i dropped her at the bulls house about 9 in the morning whilst i was visiting family for the day, she sent me pics and even facetimed me for the first couple of hours but they dried up and when i arrived back to pick her up around 5 pm, my cock was bursting with the anticipation of what i was going to walk in on, he had said just come through the back door. Was nearly blown over by what i walked into, there was my wife. on her back, legs in the air with BBC between them, a black female sitting on her face and another BBC holding her legs up, even with the female sitting on her face the moans coming from her resonated with pure pleasure. For the next couple of hours she was in a different plain, lost count of the squirting orgasms she had, the 2 BBC came several times inside her, and when the female pulled out a bag of toys they both used on one another was probs the horniest memories we have made, i come thinking about it lol The downer was that all the media from the fun was lost a couple of days later when the phone used got smashed by accident by myself. She said afterwards on the way home the other couple had turned up a couple of hours after i had dropped her, apparently nothing was planned, though i had my doubts, they had walked in whilst she was fucking and things just happened.

Not alone when everyone is still new, but as time goes on, the wife usually decides when she wants to hook up and if solo or not; sometime I get the “hey I just fucked John during lunch”. Lol

“taco” ~~~~ vagina
amirite?

A lady recently clued me in on the double meaning of 🌮 at least from her perspective lol

We've just started doing this - husband really enjoys where his imagination goes during these sessions.

They're only with Bulls we really know and trust, and its been a LOT of fun! :mstickle:
Letting my imagination run wild while she is on a date or weekend is so damn erotic. And then when she gets home, I get to clean her while she sits my face and tells me what really happened so I get to enjoy her dates twice. Plus, she loves sleeping over with her BFs and waking in their beds makes her feel so delightfully slutty and sexy.

My husband gets to be there most of the time but my men need me to themselves now and then too!I enjoy being alone with my lovers and deeply intimate in a private setting!We talk more openly about being in love and we just seem to fuck so much better!!!But the majority of the time my husband watches!The other night my bull made my husband suck his cock and then he made my hubby take it in the butt! I told my husband he’s a little bitch now.It was fun!
How exactly does your bull make your husband suck his cock and take a dick in the ass ? Sounds like they are both bisexual half sissies , a bull is not gonna let a man or want a man to suck his cock or fuck a guy in the ass

We don't indulge often and Alicia prefers to have a connection with the guy. She has played alone and we have played together. As long as she is upfront, honest and gives me the details I am okay with not being there some of the time but I do prefer to be there. Her last guy wasn't keen on including me and that's why he's an ex but I wasn’t the one who asked to end it, she did.

We don't indulge often and Alicia prefers to have a connection with the guy. She has played alone and we have played together. As long as she is upfront, honest and gives me the details I am okay with not being there some of the time but I do prefer to be there. Her last guy wasn't keen on including me and that's why he's an ex but I wasn’t the one who asked to end it, she did.
well said!

This question comes up all of the time in various ways. It suggests the white boy or husband has some degree of control over things. In my opinion the white boy is a support person. He needs to be happy for the couple and supportive and more or less get out of the way if that is what the couple wants. The decision to "allow" anything is just not for a white boy. On the other hand the decision to have sex, go on a date, stay overnight or whatever is a mutual one between the white woman and the black man. In a sense the marriage to the white boy cannot mean the same as a marriage to a black man. Or just a non-marriage relationship to a black man, for that matter. That should take precedence over what the white boy thinks he wants or needs. All of this requires trust in the couple and an acceptance that you, as a white boy, will probably not make the right decisions but you do not have the right to make those decisions in any event. I suspect some will not agree with this but I think it is the truth and things are heading that direction. And quickly. Thanks for the topic.

They were 'different' in their own unique way. Hubby and I are in this together so I love it when he is there as I know he's getting satisfaction as well.

But when my Bull has me alone (for various reasons) it was 'different' exciting, yes. But still missed hubby. Kind of hard to explain, but I'd really have to say 'Yes and No' to your question.
Love when a wife overtly shows their husband
the respect and adoration he deserves. I love when they overtly show that their man is still #1.

Back