Would you let your wife on her own with a BBC

• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
I mostly played alone, with my 2 black lovers.
Occasionnally

This was Like my Wife and I ,When we were active, Her main guys were much younger than Her She was 50ish. When she found Him, He was younger with a young family, and married.
She also had another guy who fucked Her , when He wasnt in France, She introduced them to each other, She ended up seeing the guy with the family for nearly 10 years, the other guy for 5/6 years.
Her main Bull was still seeing Her when She was nearly 60.
The 2 of them arranged parties for Her and some of their mates at an apartment in Canary Wharf.
She mainly went on Her own, I would drop Her off usually on a Friday night.
I would pick Her up, usually on a Saturday, but occasionally Sunday.
She would phone me up, to let me know She was ok,Sometimes She would say” Don’t pick me up Saturday, I am staying till Sunday, as there are quite a few of them here “ 😜.
I loved picking Her up, especially if She had been gangbanged just before I picked Her up.
She would get in the car and cum ,would leak out of Her, all over my leather car seat, Which She would wipe round my face when I was driving.
We always had sex when we got back home, and She would tell me all the details of Her weekend, and what they had got Her to do.
She was always mostly there on Her own ,I occasionally got the chance to watch the proceedings, which I found very exciting.
We have been married for a very long while, We have had many many sexual adventures together over the years.
Being married to a Woman who is a submissive exhibitionist is exquisite.
We are Still married, However age takes its toll, and are no longer in the lifestyle, perhaps it’s a good thing, as I often wonder where it would of taken us, If we were involved in the lifestyle today. 😜😜😜
You guys are legends! Im impressed. The lady you married is one hell of a woman 😊

A woman should have sexual freedom to fuck when and with whom she wants. In the company of her husband, the company of others or without her husband watching. I would happily let my wife fuck when and where she wanted if she would only fuck other men.
Good for you, my wife has been dating black men alone for years and that’s her right to do it.
she has never had a problem and I’m proud of independent mind set and as a cuck I’m very satisfied with our lifestyle.

We met a young man on a swingers site. He had a huge uncircumcised black cock. My wife said it was the best sex she had ever had. He invited us to several parties. It progressed to the two of them spending most of the party in a room by themselves. On the way home from a party, she announced that they had intercourse three times that evening without condoms for the first time. He told her I was to eat his cream pies like a good cuck. He asked her to come to his house alone during the next week.

She went and has been going alone for the last 18 years. I am expected to clean her or she won't tell me anything about what they did.

My wife says she prefers when I’m not there. But she said it’s still awesome when I’m there.
Nellie says that when I am there, she is always aware and tries to make it good for me also and there is an element of performing for me that she enjoys but when she is solo, she can just roll with whatever is happening. She enjoys both.

My husband said no way, but the first real opportunity to have sex with another guy presented itself while he was out of the country. He ended up listening over the phone for hours that night. He is actually the one who proposed the idea and convinced me to do it. I was surprised, because he had been adamant from day one that he would have to be present. When I started seeing a black guy about six months later, he said the same thing. It was about a month before I slept with the guy, and I saw him for about 10 months, and he would not let my husband watch until those last few times we were together just before he moved away.

It's different for everyone. Some husband's have never met you before and want to meet you first to see how you are then have solo dates. I've had men drop their wife's off for a massage date and sit out in the parking lot until we're done or go home and come pick her up when we're done.

Just depends on the couple.

For me No .. the whole thrill is to share the fantasy together. I'm more of a stag not a cuck . Wouldn't have no interest in letting a guy take my wife alone for the night or day what so ever . That's not what it's about personally for me . Threesome (MFM) or watch . No taking her on dates or alone time
Yes.

But had only happened once.

Back