• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
Yes.
My wife has had her black bf over at our house, with me sleeping in the guest room. We have been over at his place, with me, again, in the guest room. We have shared his bedroom with me sleeping on a camp bed at the foot of his bed. We have had holidays together, sometimes with them going ahead on their own for a couple of days, and me joining later taking a guest bedroom, and she has spent nights on her own with him at his place. But by far the most exciting times for me are ones where they all alone together. It's the imagining of what they get up to that does it for me.

For me No .. the whole thrill is to share the fantasy together. I'm more of a stag not a cuck . Wouldn't have no interest in letting a guy take my wife alone for the night or day what so ever . That's not what it's about personally for me . Threesome (MFM) or watch . No taking her on dates or alone time
I am forbidden to watch. I have an idea what the bull does with my wife but am not allowed to ask. I accept this as part of being a cuckyboy. I have no choice.

Yes of course I meet some regular bulls alone, My husband suggested the lifestyle at the start and during our years we have evolved-progressed, when I meet alone it demonstrates my husbands Trust, Love, loyalty, and concern for my OWN needs and enjoyment. If my husband was over bearing pushy, jealous and self absorbed I dare say I would have never travelled this road.

For me No .. the whole thrill is to share the fantasy together. I'm more of a stag not a cuck . Wouldn't have no interest in letting a guy take my wife alone for the night or day what so ever . That's not what it's about personally for me . Threesome (MFM) or watch . No taking her on dates or alone time
I agree love when hubby with me. I have played a few times then went to hubby and he found it hot as hell. We agree

I'm fully with you there

While my Slut wife and I both prefer that I be there, so I can watch and film her getting fucked, my Slut has been fucked by her bulls quite a few times without me being there. This normally occurs when: 1) one of us is out of town; and 2) she is particularly horny (as sluts often are) and she feels a need to have a big cock fucking her wet pussy.
I like to give my wife and her black boyfriend alone time to get going and I usually walk in while they are already fucking! It’s a big turn on for all of us! Then I strip J/O and film 🎥

For me this was the only way it would happen… she’s Asian and shy that way… she would never have me in the room…. Our fantasizing was always her alone with the black man and a wet pussy doesn’t lie she would be soaking wet in those fantasies…. Finally came true when a very good looking younger coworker joined her job…. We focused on him in bed… I told her I wanted her to be with him alone … And it was only a matter of time till it did happen I get the details or what she does tell me anyway I love it

We both normally prefer play solo once some trust is established. I (male half) am not interested in sitting in the corner stroking it, or any type of humiliation. Quite the opposite as I tend to have the alpha personality while she is submissive. When it comes to sex, we both enjoy being 100% present with our partners, in the moment, completely intimate, and not having to focus on putting on some sort of show.

The only exceptions are If/when it comes to group & gangbang play. We both want to be in the room together as it's super hot to watch her in action, and she also doesn't want to find herself in a situation alone without me if things go crossways.
I agree. So many guys shoot themselves in the foot because they always want to be 6” from the action. And even worse, they want to direct the action. Don’t ask me how I learned that.

Yes of course I meet some regular bulls alone, My husband suggested the lifestyle at the start and during our years we have evolved-progressed, when I meet alone it demonstrates my husbands Trust, Love, loyalty, and concern for my OWN needs and enjoyment. If my husband was over bearing pushy, jealous and self absorbed I dare say I would have never travelled this road.
I agree. What my wife does with bull is up to them. I would never dream of invading her privacy. It might inhibit her.

Yes of course I would let her go alone if that’s what she wanted to do and the black man and her can go alone

it’s actually a good idea to let the wife go alone and spend time with her fuck buddy
As with the husband or boyfriend there present
She probably wouldn’t be as nasty as she really wants to be
In fear of upsetting her hubby

so alone she can relax and enjoy her self the way she wants to

so yes I think it’s part of the whole hot wife thing to let her experience it with them together

Back