Would you let your wife on her own with a BBC

• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
I love my hubby and love when he is their and my bulls know. I love playing with hubby and bulls. If have done sole but not as arousing

Neither husbands or wives should have control over the other’s life. Each spouse should be totally free to have sex when, where and with whom they chose. So a wife can be with her lover where she wishes. A husband in turn is not a cuck because he is made to be but because he chooses to be faithful to a wife that wishes to express herself this way.

Neither husbands or wives should have control over the other’s life. Each spouse should be totally free to have sex when, where and with whom they chose. So a wife can be with her lover where she wishes. A husband in turn is not a cuck because he is made to be but because he chooses to be faithful to a wife that wishes to express herself this way.
Well said. Nobody owns anyone's body. Marriage is a commitment of the heart, but if someone wants to give their physical self over to another for a while, then so be it. Love isn't sex.

Most of my lovers fuck me alone and my husband leaves the room or drops me off and comes back when I call him.I have a couple men who like him to watch so he stays and watches.A few of my lovers come over and fuck me at home and my hubby is always around somewhere.It seems to be much more intimate making love when my husbands not around and I definately get into it much more!

Back