Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

No she should not and the bull that does that is a thief and a loser who dishonors himself and the rest of us!

There is no need to steal from a man who is already sharing his most valuable, precious, and prized possession! Attempting to steal that from that generous man makes you a seriously selfish fucking scumbag and that's not even my pussy but it's ******* like that which fucks it up for the rest of us who clearly understand that this whole lifestyle is based on privilege and respect all the way around.

So to those who intend on stealing what does not belong to them and fucking it up for the rest of us 🤬🖕
Great Response!! You get what this lifestyle is all about!! Kudos to you!!

Many wives won’t answer that question upfront, but there are true stories of couples breaking up because they wife fell head over heels for her lover.

I’ve corresponded with couples wherein the husband insisted that they divorce so the wife can be with her lover while he becomes their servant.

B451A060-3C69-4705-9142-0584C9156908.jpeg

Many wives won’t answer that question upfront, but there are true stories of couples breaking up because they wife fell head over heels for her lover.

I’ve corresponded with couples wherein the husband insisted that they divorce so the wife can be with her lover while he becomes their servant.

View attachment 4648115
Lmao... "One time this guy's brother knew a man from where he used to work, and he said one of his friends cousins heard somebody's wife did this."

That kinda true story?

Lmao... "One time this guy's brother knew a man from where he used to work, and he said one of his friends cousins heard somebody's wife did this."

That kinda true story?
Such does happen.

I've corresponded before with husbands who've divorced from wives that took off from them with their lovers, but the husbands weren't too upset about it. Just one of those things.

Back