Would you be a BBC's personal sexslave/Cumdumpster If yes how far would you go?

already did - during my university years i was black owned by a bbc bull, every friday-sunday i served him naked (only heels and leash and cuffs), was used by him and his friends, disciplined, trained…no clothes were allowed, when we went outside just had do throw a coat on, so where- and whenever they wanted they could have my holes. he also had the keys to my apartment, sometimes came over in the middlw of the night to fill me up ith cum and piss, just because he could - it was heaven

Please login or become a member to view

My wife wants to be a cum dumpster
Mmmm I love to use her to

as you can see i love the idea as well.

Sadly you cant otherwise i would have claimed you by now. I always had an eye on you. I think we even chatted once but you told me you cant move 😕

So yea but some ppl want safe word and i dont so i had to bring it in even tho its obv.

I like it alot as well and i will definitely do that alot!

Yea for the start i would recommend to do a vication for 1 or 2 weeks at my city (Mannheim) in Germand and we would look if i like her. Since i am not taking evrey girl i see. I only take one who i find attractive and who can obey my orders!

And after the 2 weeks i woule decide wether i take her or not.

Then the moving stuff can happen. But i wouldnt take evrey girl i see etc. I am actually picky.

Well i would breed my sexslave. Cause once i choose her shes all mine and i would breed her more then once for sure.
Sure you are aware of the task of being a dad, are you?

Hey I am a 22y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

Are there any females/couples who would actually like to be (full time)? I mean 24/7 and could you imaginate
Moveing to the BBC's city/country to be with him?
I understand people may not be able to offer that.

I'll just tell out of my POV!
I would love to humiliate in public, I have no real limits, just want to have fun and use my sexslave/cumdump
no limits = no safe word

I don't care where you are if I want sex, we have sex!
You are sleeping? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cooking? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cleaning ? I don't care, still going to love you!

I have an insane sex drive! I can have sex multiple times.

If you would like to be a young studs BBC sexslave/cumdump could you imagine moving to his city/Country? Question for both female and couples!

Would you let your young BBC stud breed you/your wife?

English isn't my first language, so my apologies for my grammar.

Thoes questions are for both female and couples any age!
Yes!!!

Hey I am a 22y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

Are there any females/couples who would actually like to be (full time)? I mean 24/7 and could you imaginate
Moveing to the BBC's city/country to be with him?
I understand people may not be able to offer that.

I'll just tell out of my POV!
I would love to humiliate in public, I have no real limits, just want to have fun and use my sexslave/cumdump
no limits = no safe word

I don't care where you are if I want sex, we have sex!
You are sleeping? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cooking? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cleaning ? I don't care, still going to love you!

I have an insane sex drive! I can have sex multiple times.

If you would like to be a young studs BBC sexslave/cumdump could you imagine moving to his city/Country? Question for both female and couples!

Would you let your young BBC stud breed you/your wife?

English isn't my first language, so my apologies for my grammar.

Thoes questions are for both female and couples any age!

Sexy fun

I would. I'd like to be available for black men to cum in whenever they choose and as many need to release.
O like to develop a relationship with one Lover initially, and then eventually the want to lend me out to friends and family which I LOVE. Being available to any Black cock that needs to cum, especially if they are OK with me getting pregnant!! J (the wife)

Back