Would you allow your wife to kiss her bull?

Would you allow your wife to kiss her bull?

• Yes

Votes: 614 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 4.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 26 3.9%

• Total voters
Don't get it twisted folks there are people who are beginners and instead of diving in the pool they would rather stick their feet in first. I have had couples contact me and ask me to play, but then stipulate a bunch of rules like no kissing, no eating pussy ect. I respectfully decline no matter if the woman is what I would considered to be gorgeous an 8, 9, or 10 in looks. I prefer a woman to be completely uninhibited if I am to play or I will pass on the opportunity to play with them!

Kissing, I enjoy kissing other women but wife is only mildly ok with me doing it.
On the other hand I like watching her kiss and make out with other guys, as well as fucking and sucking but she would actually prefer not to kiss them (Except for women).

Absolutely, my wife wouldn't even contemplate sex with a gent if he wasn't a great kisser. I find them kissing, will tie my stomach up more than them fucking to be honest. Hard fucking can just be primal and animalistic, deep long kissing can become very passionate, loving and intimate.
Your wife is so beautiful. The fact u offer her up to well endowed bulls def makes u the best husband she cud ever hav. Im totally jealous

Back