Would you actually be in a real relationship with a black man?

No could not would not. I was married 20yrs to white/Italian should have known from beginning we divorced last i always wanted hispanic since i am. Met frank and im in love in love and in love he is amazing. But now he introduced me to this and NO could not be with a black man but many of m y friends are black and since hubby (frank) i get to enjoy thier sexual voodoo. Well hubby calls it voodoo he lovea the way black people are. Hubby had few gfs. In past that were and he said fun so he wanted me to experience it. Sorry wont be in a relationship but will definitely be fucking black cock. Hubby stated week after married a confession. Told me this has to part of our lifes i have complete hall pass i am a loyal wife but after hubby had several 3 somes i love fucking in front of him and he join. Love my hubbys cock but to enjoy 2!!!!!!!

I love this website and really enjoy these stories of sexual encounters between white women/black men whether it be from a single woman or married women. I’m still patiently waiting for my chance to meet a woman or couple to have a good time with that being said how many women on here would actually be with a black man in a real relationship and introduce them to family members and friends as their boyfriend? If you would or wouldn’t im interested in hearing from the ladies on this one and be honest even if you’re married I want to hear you speak on it from a hypothetical standpoint.
for me it would have to be kept private because people talk too much

I love this website and really enjoy these stories of sexual encounters between white women/black men whether it be from a single woman or married women. I’m still patiently waiting for my chance to meet a woman or couple to have a good time with that being said how many women on here would actually be with a black man in a real relationship and introduce them to family members and friends as their boyfriend? If you would or wouldn’t im interested in hearing from the ladies on this one and be honest even if you’re married I want to hear you speak on it from a hypothetical standpoint.
I think I could only be in a relationship with a black man

I dated 4 blk men in the past. Had amazing sex but some of them were awful ppl.
Right now i dont want a relationship, just lookinf for sex
this problem can be solved with a loyal, caring and supportive white husband like me who would be very happy with your regular and frequent interracial sexual activity

I got my x wife well wife at the time into sharing. It eventually progressed to a young black man they became exclusive. She was absolutely in a relationship with him. Eventually left me for him and had his baby.
I have asked her since did him being black make a difference she said absolutely it did she couldn't explain it but the black thing was definitely a thing.

That's them in my avatar.

I got my x wife well wife at the time into sharing. It eventually progressed to a young black man they became exclusive. She was absolutely in a relationship with him. Eventually left me for him and had his baby.
I have asked her since did him being black make a difference she said absolutely it did she couldn't explain it but the black thing was definitely a thing.

That's them in my avatar.
I've been following your posts here and on other sites for quite awhile now. I was wondering if you feel that you've moved on. Have you found a new woman? If so, is she cuckolding you--or, given your bad experience with losing your wife, would you want to be cuckolded again?

My wife prefers a relationship! She has dated a BBC guy the same age as our oldest ******* every weekend since the start of 2017. She has gone to business functions and parties as his girl and he has shared her occasionally with friends! It is very intense but she comes home every Monday to a man who loves her! She needs him and she needs me! It is great! And he is a great guy! We love it! I do join them occasionally! They are just beautiful together!

I've been following your posts here and on other sites for quite awhile now. I was wondering if you feel that you've moved on. Have you found a new woman? If so, is she cuckolding you--or, given your bad experience with losing your wife, would you want to be cuckolded again?

So I am a big fan of the lifestyle. I would definitely do it again. As far as new woman I have and continue to date but getting into this from get go is difficult.

It takes time for you to develop your relationship so then you can be cuckold in my opinion.

View attachment 1963935
I'm a young 23 year old wife but I love being butt naked checked out, having black hands all over me I love to be down naked on my knees. Being face fucked and throat gagging by black cocks and yes I have a black boyfriend that stays with me some and makes my hubby Eric sleep in a different room
Blacks are superior to all and I am a submissive wife made 4 BBC
I'm 31 and feel the same.

Back