Would you actually be in a real relationship with a black man?

Thank you...lol lol i know im blacked....and have been since i was 16..but..when i saw the forum...would you have a relationship with a black man..i nearly burst...even to ask the question...smacks of racism

Perhaps it smacks of racism but there are still plenty of issues of white women being with black men, hence the original question.
IMHO, I think the biggest issue is white women are perceived as the foundation of purity and virtue and rightly or wrongly, sexual access to them is seen as a trophy of power. Not many white men can handle that black men are becoming a desirable alternative for white women and therefor an erosion of control and power. Jealousy and insecurity are factors at play here too, a lot of white men feel they are losing in the competition for white women's affection and I hear it all the time.

Perhaps it smacks of racism but there are still plenty of issues of white women being with black men, hence the original question.
IMHO, I think the biggest issue is white women are perceived as the foundation of purity and virtue and rightly or wrongly, sexual access to them is seen as a trophy of power. Not many white men can handle that black men are becoming a desirable alternative for white women and therefor an erosion of control and power. Jealousy and insecurity are factors at play here too, a lot of white men feel they are losing in the competition for white women's affection and I hear it all the time.
Yes i understand what yiur saying ..but i think there is a joint issues..that both white womenand black men share..i have heard of the oppresion of women in the past..to the point of being told..get back in the kitchen..as black.peoples fore fathers and mothers were looked on as subserviant...and only used for menial jobs round the house or labourous work...personally..no..white people are pure..as in some blacks...why cant we all get along as nature intended....forget barriers..colour and beliefs

Yes i understand what yiur saying ..but i think there is a joint issues..that both white womenand black men share..i have heard of the oppresion of women in the past..to the point of being told..get back in the kitchen..as black.peoples fore fathers and mothers were looked on as subserviant...and only used for menial jobs round the house or labourous work...personally..no..white people are pure..as in some blacks...why cant we all get along as nature intended....forget barriers..colour and beliefs

You won't get a debate with me on race, I wish we could all set aside the bullshit, but the human condition will not allow it..

Of course the struggles for white women and black men in this country are not the "same", but I do get your point. Some, or a lot of white women might identify somewhat with black men in some regards and have a soft place in their heart for them, right?

Last edited:
Back