Would you actually be in a real relationship with a black man?

As a white woman I love being married to a white man of the same culture as me we have so much in common. Plus two *******. He's a great Dad and hubby he realizes he doesn't do it for me in bed and loves that I get what I need from sex with black lovers. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Ding, ding. This is us. My wife confided in me that she is attracted to black men and that this was something she had wanted for quite awhile. I get it and do not mind being the "other" man in jet her life.

I know this is mostly a male fantasy, but I don't think or believe many women will agree to have multiple men, either as husbands or boyfriends.

Anyone can do the talk, but I don't think many of you here can do the walk.........crazy dreamers...lol.:LOL:

My wife have been in a relationship with 2 blk men, the first one my best friend, after couple of month cukolding me w him they started to have feelings for each other so he became my wife's lover for 8 years, too bad they broke up, and most recently a military guy, they also developped feelings for each other and became lovers for almost 5 years, they broke up about a year ago when he was transferred, since then they have been seen each other couple of time when he is in town... So she is now looking for her new LOVER! (On the first picture my wife & my best friend making LOVE to each other/ The second picture My wife being owned by her LOVER)
I tried to hook my wife up with my black friend and he started catching feelings for her he wanted to her pregnant and she was willing to do it but he started acting crazy so she cut it off

No could not would not. I was married 20yrs to white/Italian should have known from beginning we divorced last i always wanted hispanic since i am. Met frank and im in love in love and in love he is amazing. But now he introduced me to this and NO could not be with a black man but many of m y friends are black and since hubby (frank) i get to enjoy thier sexual voodoo. Well hubby calls it voodoo he lovea the way black people are. Hubby had few gfs. In past that were and he said fun so he wanted me to experience it. Sorry wont be in a relationship but will definitely be fucking black cock. Hubby stated week after married a confession. Told me this has to part of our lifes i have complete hall pass i am a loyal wife but after hubby had several 3 somes i love fucking in front of him and he join. Love my hubbys cock but to enjoy 2!!!!!!!
Honesty is always the essential...in all relationships

I am in a relationship with a white guy whom I love, so I only meet black men for sex, but if I was single, I wouldn't mind. I would probably be looking specifically for a black bf if I was in that situation. Why not? If you are attracted to black men, which most people on this site seem to be, it seems quite racist not be able to have a relationship with one. Of course, if you're already married or, like me, in a relationship with a white dude, it's one thing. But since we're speaking hypothetically here, why not?

I am in a relationship with a white guy whom I love, so I only meet black men for sex, but if I was single, I wouldn't mind. I would probably be looking specifically for a black bf if I was in that situation. Why not? If you are attracted to black men, which most people on this site seem to be, it seems quite racist not be able to have a relationship with one. Of course, if you're already married or, like me, in a relationship with a white dude, it's one thing. But since we're speaking hypothetically here, why not?
Mmmmmm

Back