Would you actually be in a real relationship with a black man?

Easier for who? Fulfilling a weak man's humiliation fantasy doesn't make my life easier at all.
you are not the only person out there you know? so you should relay stop thinking the world is revolving around you. i bet there are many ladies who are not able to express their fantasize just because of oppression from family/friends/colleges etc. they could use a husband like me any day! so you are lucky you don't need a white hubby, we got your point. period!

you are not the only person out there you know? so you should relay stop thinking the world is revolving around you. i bet there are many ladies who are not able to express their fantasize just because of oppression from family/friends/colleges etc. they could use a husband like me any day! so you are lucky you don't need a white hubby, we got your point. period!

I'm sorry. Did I get your little panties in a twist?

For the record, I don't think the world revolves around me. It should, but it doesn't.

But I have the right to make any comments I wish to any posts on this site. And more and more this site is being overrun by cucks who just can't keep from commenting on every single thread, whether it involves them or not.

I'm sorry. Did I get your little panties in a twist?

For the record, I don't think the world revolves around me. It should, but it doesn't.

But I have the right to make any comments I wish to any posts on this site. And more and more this site is being overrun by cucks who just can't keep from commenting on every single thread, whether it involves them or not.
as you said, it they have the right to make any comments on any post as much as the like deal with it!

as you said, it they have the right to make any comments on any post as much as the like deal with it!
Sweetie- you're the one who started this when you cried like the little girl you are and posted the following:

You're the one who needs to "deal with it." No need to reply anymore. I've grown tired of this argument.

I love men. Sometimes they are black. Many years ago, I had a pretty long term thing with a black guy. Things were complicated and didn’t work out. But I’d have married him if he’d asked. I currently have deep feelings for a black man. We are both married to others. However, if we were single I am certain we would be together and I wouldn’t think twice about being with him. I’d be honored. He’s a quality man. Anyone that had a problem with it wouldn’t be in my life.
I would love to be that man for you. I travel to California for work often HMU please

As a white woman I love being married to a white man of the same culture as me we have so much in common. Plus two *******. He's a great Dad and hubby he realizes he doesn't do it for me in bed and loves that I get what I need from sex with black lovers. I wouldn't want it any other way.
That sounds like a pretty strong and open relationship. Congratulations to the both of you and long may your happiness continue. At the end of the day, that's what we are all searching for.

I was in a relationship for almost 2 years with a white woman, i moved from Jamaica to be with her. Even though it did not work out I'd like to find another relationship with a white woman, age would not matter. She was much older than me and her age wasn't the reason it did not work out.

I was in a relationship for almost 2 years with a white woman, i moved from Jamaica to be with her. Even though it did not work out I'd like to find another relationship with a white woman, age would not matter. She was much older than me and her age wasn't the reason it did not work out.
what was her age that she said?

Back