Would like to hear from both sides...

Laughter is important, as long as it isn't derisive. There are many things in life that are serious and are not fun. Sex shouldn't be one of those things. I wouldn't want to share my bed with a woman that didn't laugh easily. I consider sexual encounters as adult play. If all you are concerned about is having an orgasm that can be achieved by a man or a woman with either hand. To loose yourself with the person you are sharing your bed with, to experience passion (or just plain lust), laughter and the pleasures of intimacy is about the best thing I believe a person can experience this side of heaven. It's probably why I prefer being with the group I am with.
As always, so incredibly well-put!

:eek: WTF ... meeeee! CRAZY?!?!?! I have you to know, those are medical twiches ... is all ... just side effects from my meds! Crazy? Now THAT'S insane!
View attachment 267850
I ran into a guy a few years back and he was wearing a big pin on his shirt that said"Why be normal? I asked him if he was discouraging sanity. He said he was discouraging mediocrity. He said "All normal is is average, and who just wants to be average?"

I take the truth wherever I can find it

I ran into a guy a few years back and he was wearing a big pin on his shirt that said"Why be normal? I asked him if he was discouraging sanity. He said he was discouraging mediocrity. He said "All normal is is average, and who just wants to be average?"

I take the truth wherever I can find it

Torp, some of the most insane people ended up being the greatest inventors in the world. Michaelangelo, Edison, etc.

Torp, some of the most insane people ended up being the greatest inventors in the world. Michaelangelo, Edison, etc.
Genius and insanity are closely related. The truly brilliant minds are truly brilliant because they don't see the world the way the rest of us do.

If you really want your troubles to disappear for awhile the best thing I have found is a willing, horny, mature woman. You problems may not disappear but while you are with her i can guarantee you aren't going to care.

Damn, you guys make bringing up the site everyday worthwhile...good comments...I always highlight the bright and funny folks on here, the amateur pics are fine..but the folks who contribute really add the value...hope Mariposa and the crazy Canadian lady who likes to bust out the fakes..Virginia something...yea..she needs to get the blog started...thanks to all for making it a worthy site for adults..osp

One of the women that shares my bed from time to time has wry sense of humor, a brilliant mind and a voracious appetite for sex. She is a petite soft spoken woman and I am sure no one envisions her attacking this old man's cock. I love laying back an watching her have "her way" with me. No two LTR's have ever been the same. A good part of a sexual encounter is adapting to the needs of the person you are with. Some people never will really connect, then you meet the person that knows where and how to touch you and your know where all their hot buttons are. You are absolutely right about personality. If the person doesn't click with you on the personal level, they are not going click on a sexual level either.
It can be incredibly intense when both people feel that the connection is important, and that connection is good. I seem to be embarking on something with a local guy that may turn into something longterm. Our first time together was intense, and he felt it too. We both agree that sex is 90% mental, and that it was our good mental connection that made it hot. Can't wait to get together again, and he seems to feel the same way.

I am in-love with my hubby and my live-in, and my hubby is in-love with me, but when we go to the theater, it is cock size that is important to me. I fuck other men for the variety of cock size at the theater. That is why when we go there I wear a blindfold. I don't want to know or see the men who fuck me.

My hubby has sex with his ex because of familiarity, and he has sex with my best friend because he says she has one of the best pussies he has ever had. I love my live-in because of how he makes me feel, inside and outside of the bedroom. I love my hubby because he allows me to love others.

I am in-love with my hubby, my live-in, two other men who have live with us that I still see pretty often, and my boyfriend from high school, whom I recently got back in contact with through Facebook. I love other men when I have sex with them.

Because of the men I am in-love with and have sex with often, the other men are just for sex, and size does mater to me for that reason.

When we went to the theater Saturday night, I had 14 men fuck me. Out of the 14 men, only 3 of them were well sized. I liked that they fucked me longer than the other men. The smaller cocked men were okay, but they were just that . . . okay. When I have sex with smaller cocked men, I am glad they usually get off quickly. I also enjoy that the larger cocked men usually have more stamina.

My hubby told me after we left the theater that the 3 larger cocked men were Mexican. And that is why I wear the blindfold. I am not really into Mexican men, but that they were larger cocked and fucked me made me happy.

I don't need to know or see a man before I fuck him or suck his cock. It's sex. And because it is just sex, how they feel in me matters. So, size does matter to me. Does that mean that I will not have sex with smaller cocked men? No. Because we frequent the theater, a lot, I never know what I am going to get. But I am always happy when I get to suck or get fucked by a larger cock.

The larger cocked men I do not see, who fuck me, are the men we ask for their number so I can have them again. Smaller cocked men are never invited to the house. I end up fucking a lot of smaller cocked men at the theater, but I prefer larger cocked men. They please me more. And they are the ones who are able to have me again and more often.

I used to think size didn't matter at all......was all the mental connection.........then I got a large toy (9x5 1/2) and I have to say that I really did enjoy the larger size.........especially for riding........I never enjoyed riding until I used that size....That being said......I still would choose the person I had a connection with even if he was smaller.......

Ive spent my life fucking cheating wives avoiding commitment For the most part all they care about is how big or how Black why would I care what they think of me they are cheating wives.

Ive spent my life fucking cheating wives avoiding commitment For the most part all they care about is how big or how Black why would I care what they think of me they are cheating wives.
I did ask for opinions and you're certainly entitled to yours. The guy I have recently started seeing was kind of thrown by the intensity of our sessions, and he said it is so intense because of the great connection we have. He's not used to that, said most of the time he's "just the black cock". I see that as a real pity, because he's so much more than just that. I have enjoyed all our time spent together, whether sexual or not.

But to each their own. Whatever turns you on.

For me is all about size Im not interested in anything but the sex and want to be treated l like a slut getting attached or someone getting feelings for you is all bad in a cheating situation

Hi folks,

I'm just curious and would like to hear where everyone stands on something. For me, personally, I am more interested in the guy as a whole person, rather than simply for the size of his cock. If there's no connection with him when we talk, then his size really doesn't matter to me, because it's not getting anywhere near me anyway.

Question for the ladies... Does the rest of the guy matter, personality, eyes, smile, overall physique? Or am I alone in that?

Question for the guys... Do you really, honestly believe that your most important feature is your cock size? It seems from here that many guys only focus on how big they are, as if that's really all that matters, all they're good for.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions.
Actually I know my best feature is not my dick. I'm not Daddy Yardstick the Ruler. I consider my package to be average. I know my best feature(s) are my hands, followed by my eyes. If I can touch you/ massage you, I can bang you. I just have that gift of touch. it's not learned but it has gotten me soooooo much pussy in life.

Size does matter to me but it's not the main thing
So if size matters to you so much and you say it's not the main thing --- what if you meet the perfect personality and he has 2 inches of rock hard dick? what do you do then? Either size matters or it does not. I can't believe that you would be satisfied completely.

When I see a woman with fake tits, obvious fake hair, fake eyes, fake ass, etc..... That tells me she's shallow - all about the look with no substance. Just my opinion don't get mad. Since I'm not Adonis the Greek God, I tend to desire to dig in a woman's mind and steer clear of those I feel are superficial. Of course physical attraction is human nature. That's usually how we meet. I know she has a vagina but never am I concerned about how tight/loose it may or may not be or care how big or small her boobs are. If we vibe on a mental level, the physical will come and I'm usually accepting of what she has to offer because the attraction is far beyond the physical. If you can satisfy the mind, the body will follow because the mind controls the body.
It's like a gold digger, they are only around for what materials you have but not around for you. These days you can buy the physical attributes in the store so why involve someone or open yourself up to who knows what drama when you don't have to.

I believe there is a mind warp when it comes to describing stereotypical ideas about a part of someones body. If the only fact that I'm interested in you as a person is because you have nice tits and a smoking ass, if the shoe fits, how would you size up to the rest of the world. What are your insecurities, things you don't like about yourself. Food for fodder, be the best person you can, treat people with respect and be kind to one another. Personally ladies, I look at toes first, if there not pedicured with a french tip, I want even look at the rest of you..............and then there's silence. Gotcha! ;)

Back