Would like to hear from both sides...

Mariposa..you know I love ya...cut the crap..START A BLOG...you Virginia, and others would be great..and besides..there are advertisers, who pay for your audience..provided, you don't highlight the Over The Top ******* of IR and have it turning off folks..The Over The Top gang could be a subset...you guys have opened the door to a BLOG that highlights in real terms the pluses and minuses of IR..what works for couples, what won't work, how IR enhances folks lives and allow people to COME OUT (NOT GAY *******)..but Come Out and be comfortable in an IR environment that has was previously hindered due to marriage, social, locations etc...GET YOUR BLOG ******* ON! NOW!..oldschoolplayer25

Mariposa,
I think OSP has hit on something (besides you ladies. lol). The over the top crap that is posted on here is a major turn off. Although some aspects of cuckolding interest me, the majority of it, as defined by many on here just bores the snot out of me. I want to make sure my lady is well and truly satisfied. I don't want to deny myself or be humiliated. That stuff just denies that you are a person, never mind being a man. A common sense blog by you and Virginia could really take off.

Thanks Falcondfw69, this has been percolating for awhile...meeting women coming to BtW who are hesitant or need discretion, or just curious has been a consistent theme for several months..the question was how do you address without hindering BtW...Mariposa has been a really thoughtful woman and Virginia is smart as hell and tough writer with a different slant..in between we have numerous women and some men who want to Come Out with IR and might need a forum to address the various issues that affect IR...the blog needs a woman's voice..with men contributing their view...unless you're Hugh Hefner and KNOW how to write on these issues..women make better communicators..regarding size, performance, discretion issues, respect, submission, or just curious...but if done right, somebody like Huffington Post, or Salon may find it interesting...just an idea..but in Chicago..Today's Chicago Woman (TCW), profiles and promotes Bloggers in a major way...so this should be addressed it might work..osp

OSP and Marie, This is EXACTLY why we need a blog from ladies like Mariposa and Virginia. My lady is reluctant, if not downright scared. I get it. Religion. Past Happenings. Trust. I am not a whimp. I am not a sissy. I am a normal guy who wants her to have only the best experiences and experiencing one guy (willingly) is not experiencing life. If she does not like the experience, we never have to try it again, but at least she will have tried.

Hi folks,

I'm just curious and would like to hear where everyone stands on something. For me, personally, I am more interested in the guy as a whole person, rather than simply for the size of his cock. If there's no connection with him when we talk, then his size really doesn't matter to me, because it's not getting anywhere near me anyway.

Question for the ladies... Does the rest of the guy matter, personality, eyes, smile, overall physique? Or am I alone in that?

Question for the guys... Do you really, honestly believe that your most important feature is your cock size? It seems from here that many guys only focus on how big they are, as if that's really all that matters, all they're good for.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions.
I am a submissive white male and former cuckold. I do not believe that cock size is the most important thing to most women. In my experience, women are much more complicated than just loving the size of a man's cock. Many men think that having an avatar of just their cock is a "good idea" I know I know...... mine is a cock LOL but it's my cock damn it. yes I am a normal guy who thinks that every woman wants to see his cock LOL. Anyway, my point is that women have complex needs and not all females are the same. Each person is an individual with individual fantasies, needs and desires. What is common to all women is the search for a male that will fulfill them. What fulfills them may be a weak male (many of the women I have dated like weak males) or a strong male inside, or a strong male outside or a strong male outside and weak inside etc etc. You see what I mean? Also women tend to follow the lead. If something turns a man on, they will usually find a way to be turned on by what turns on their partner.
Now let's get down to the nitty gritty. (i love saying that):
  • All white women need black men even if they do not yet know it.
  • All women instinctively love black male sex even if they do not yet know it
  • Black men have that certain virility and strength that all women truly love. They are self assured but at the same time respect white women more than white men respect white women.
  • On average black men's cocks are thicker and larger in general. This provides additional stimulation. It's obvious that larger cocks are better but only if a man knows how to use it.
  • What does "knows how to use it mean" if you have to ask that, you don't know how to use it
Women are complex creatures who do not owe us an explanation of what they like or why. But if they tell you, you are probably white since a black man does not have to ask. And that would be the point.

I am a submissive white male and former cuckold. I do not believe that cock size is the most important thing to most women. In my experience, women are much more complicated than just loving the size of a man's cock. Many men think that having an avatar of just their cock is a "good idea" I know I know...... mine is a cock LOL but it's my cock damn it. yes I am a normal guy who thinks that every woman wants to see his cock LOL. Anyway, my point is that women have complex needs and not all females are the same. Each person is an individual with individual fantasies, needs and desires. What is common to all women is the search for a male that will fulfill them. What fulfills them may be a weak male (many of the women I have dated like weak males) or a strong male inside, or a strong male outside or a strong male outside and weak inside etc etc. You see what I mean? Also women tend to follow the lead. If something turns a man on, they will usually find a way to be turned on by what turns on their partner.
Now let's get down to the nitty gritty. (i love saying that):
  • All white women need black men even if they do not yet know it.
  • All women instinctively love black male sex even if they do not yet know it
  • Black men have that certain virility and strength that all women truly love. They are self assured but at the same time respect white women more than white men respect white women.
  • On average black men's cocks are thicker and larger in general. This provides additional stimulation. It's obvious that larger cocks are better but only if a man knows how to use it.
  • What does "knows how to use it mean" if you have to ask that, you don't know how to use it
Women are complex creatures who do not owe us an explanation of what they like or why. But if they tell you, you are probably white since a black man does not have to ask. And that would be the point.

I'm an excellent lover. I learned everything that is most pleasing from watching black men have sex with my girlfriend some years ago. How to move is important, and allowing them to think of the hottest man they know or would love to fuck or especially have fucked really gets them off well. Especially if he's a black stud. They will fight it at first but if you insist, they will find out that the orgasm was worth the risk. Thus, humiliation gets white women off if they humliate their weak male.
The question was multi faceted and I have chosen to address certain parts of it. The answer is that women are complicated and cock size is a very small part of a very big picture.

Hi folks,

I'm just curious and would like to hear where everyone stands on something. For me, personally, I am more interested in the guy as a whole person, rather than simply for the size of his cock. If there's no connection with him when we talk, then his size really doesn't matter to me, because it's not getting anywhere near me anyway.

Question for the ladies... Does the rest of the guy matter, personality, eyes, smile, overall physique? Or am I alone in that?

Question for the guys... Do you really, honestly believe that your most important feature is your cock size? It seems from here that many guys only focus on how big they are, as if that's really all that matters, all they're good for.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions.

I don't know how I missed this question for so long...

NO, my dick, and it's size is not my most important feature. I'm a man, not a BBC, as so many here simply refer to themselves as. I have interests, hobbies, talents, and aspirations. Sex is just one facet of my life, not the raison d'etre.

I don't know how I missed this question for so long...

NO, my dick, and it's size is not my most important feature. I'm a man, not a BBC, as so many here simply refer to themselves as. I have interests, hobbies, talents, and aspirations. Sex is just one facet of my life, not the raison d'etre.
I somehow knew I could count on you for exactly that kind of answer. Probably because I have been lucky enough to get to know you as a friend, and learn about some of those facets. :)

Any male should be skilled with tongue. If he is well hung he MUST be skilled with his tongue. I have have found sex to be much more rewarding when I am fucking someone I know

Question for the guys... Do you really, honestly believe that your most important feature is your cock size? It seems from here that many guys only focus on how big they are, as if that's really all that matters, all they're good for. .

Just by observing the number of posters with a picture of only their "cocks" in their avatar pretty much is an indicator as to where a lot of guys stand on this queston.

Well, it seems,we have just as many gals running around with tape measures, measuring every dick in sight! LOL

Yeah, but let me ask you, how many of those "gals" are actually women? Heck, if anyone should know, you should ... lol. Don't you think the majority of posters here are male ... and a lot of those probably are either black males boosting of their manhood OR bisexual, white males, drooling at the mouth to taste one? :)

Well, it seems,we have just as many gals running around with tape measures, measuring every dick in sight! LOL

I don't think women are out measuring every dick in sight. That's a guy fantasy. But there aren't very many women who'd choose 4 skinny inches over 8 thick ones. Other factors are more important in a long term relationship but for an erotic fling size is definitely a factor.

Well, I, for one, am fed up with guys focussing strictly on the size of their tool! Granted, I'm not the voice of real experience on here, having not been with a huge number of men in my life, but as far as I'm concerned, actual intercourse is only a part of the sexual experience. There's so much more involved, as others have also said.

I guess all I'm saying is that I, personally, am not interested in spending time with a guy who thinks that he has nothing more to offer me than a (whatever length may be)-inch cock. A real man is made up of so much more! Sex is mental as well as physical. Unless a guy can use the head on his shoulders to attract me and arouse me, then the head between his legs isn't getting any action (either), so the size really doesn't matter.

Back