Would like to hear from both sides...

What's the main thing for you? In my experience, size is like money. If you have plenty it's not a big deal. If you don't, it becomes the main thing.
Good analogy except it is actually more money more problems LOL, your family grows exponentially.

I cant lie, I dated some for their sizes and I got to admit that I enjoyed with some and hated with others, but now and coz I feel I'm more grown up I feel I'm more into personality and more into real manhood who can make sex so exciting and also I can set with him and talk for an hours
The women I share my bed with have had a LTR with me. Knowing the person adds to the encounter, besides I don't smoke so my main option is conversation after sex and during the refractory period if I am intending on a second round. It is much easier to have a conversation with someone you know.

The women I share my bed with have had a LTR with me. Knowing the person adds to the encounter, besides I don't smoke so my main option is conversation after sex and during the refractory period if I am intending on a second round. It is much easier to have a conversation with someone you know.
yeah! nice to hear from a man who understands that the lovemaking doesn't stop at the moment of orgasm . . .

yeah! nice to hear from a man who understands that the lovemaking doesn't stop at the moment of orgasm . . .
I wouldn't say that lovemaking is entirely accurate. I do like the women that share my bed but I don't love them. Because they are friends there feelings and needs are important to me. Plus I just enjoy women in and out of bed. When we are in bed we fuck, and I want my partner to have at least a good of a time as I have because I want her to come back for more.

Wife's Perspective: Cock size is very important, of course. But the man behind the cock is so important that I wouldn't be with a guy that was horse hung but fat and ugly...sorry just my opinion. I see some of these pics on here and other sites of hot looking women with some pretty sorry looking guys. Personality is second behind looks and physique. Buff...young, good looking, and hung, that's what I want and what my husband seems to find me. This is the same for black, white, Mexican, what ever.

Husbands Perspective: The cock is what will get her attention on the first email. But I always tell any stud, include a pic of your smile. For a lot of black guys, this is not what they have been told before. The "I'm Tough" look seems to be very popular, but for my wife...just smile, it will get her wet and you in her pants. As long as you have a big cock, and your attractive.

Wife's Perspective: Cock size is very important, of course. .......
Personality is second behind looks and physique. Buff...young, good looking, and hung, that's what I want and what my husband seems to find me. This is the same for black, white, Mexican, what ever.

Husbands Perspective: The cock is what will get her attention on the first email. But I always tell any stud, include a pic of your smile. For a lot of black guys, this is not what they have been told before. The "I'm Tough" look seems to be very popular, but for my wife...just smile, it will get her wet and you in her pants. As long as you have a big cock, and your attractive.

My Wife is the same, the tough scowling thug look is a major turn off to her. Total stop, dead end. :cold:
Show her a nice, happy smile or sexy smile and she wants to get to know the person. Who knows where it might go from there. :)

I think as beautiful women, we deserve it all. I believe that the mind is by far the most powerful aspect to sexuality and look for an intelligent Bull first, but expect him to have the other characteristics as well. A Bull with a small cock would not be of interest, but an amazing cock with no intelligence would equally turn me off. Take time and find the perfect fit and then let the situation evolve as I believe those are the most enjoyable experiences. With time and trust, the cuckold relationship between the three individuals can transcend incredible places!

Most women like my personality and after having sex with me they get addicted to my cock. A few girls straight up hit on me because they were curious about black dick and its equally irritating & a turn on. If a woman just wants me for my cock its a bit of a turn of. When a woman is attracted and interested in getting to know me, I'm more likely to give it to her good, because I have a better sense of what she wants.

I would like to hear where everyone stands on something. For me, personally, I am more interested in the guy as a whole person, rather than simply for the size of his cock. If there's no connection with him when we talk, then his size really doesn't matter to me, because it's not getting anywhere near me anyway.

Question for the guys... Do you really, honestly believe that your most important feature is your cock size? It seems from here that many guys only focus on how big they are, as if that's really all that matters, all they're good for.

Mariposa, my wife feels exactly the same as you. Definitely guys put the more emphasis on cock size. Think of it as an "alpha male" type of thing, however, ... 2 buck deers meeting in a field with several doe, except the bucks don't pull their dicks out to measure for supremacy, they fight. Men put their alpha male priorities in terms of their dick sizes. Its not too terribly different than women who feel that the larger their breasts the more sexy they look. A lot more men than women will say that large breasts do not necessarily excite most men, but women think it, so they get tons of breast surgeries every year. If men could as easily increase their cock sizes as women their breast sizes, there would be many, many men with 12 inch dicks running around. Men, when they're young, love to have dick sizing contests ... again, an alpha male thing.

But back to dick size ... the real killer for men is when a man has an unusually smaller dick than the woman has become accustomed. If the guy is small, she may care a lot for the guy, but eventually she's going to go out looking for sexual satisfaction if she's not getting satisfied at home.

When the question is asked of women which they prefer, a man that can fuck or a man that can eat pussy, usually a higher majority will smile and say "a man that knows how to eat a woman's pussy". :)

I honestly don't, hell I wish I had a bigger cock. I've always been an outgoing kind of guy and I've never had an issue striking up a conversation with anyone. I believe I have a great personality and can hold a conversation with anyone at any time. When I meet a woman I'm all about making sure she's comfy with the entire situation. I've never been the type of guy to meet a chick in a situation and just try to fuck her right away. I actually enjoy conversing with the woman for a bit before I blow her mind. Lol.

..... hell I wish I had a bigger cock. Lol.

Your avatar shows a black male with a dick hanging down to his kneecaps. Is THAT YOU? And if so, why, in God's green earth would you want a cock bigger than that? What more, exactly, would you want to accomplish other than being the man with the biggest dick in the world in the Guinness World Book Of Records? :confused: Or, maybe its your desire to fuck elephants. At some point a man's cock simply becomes too large & too scary for the normal female to even desire, much less allow an attempt to be put inside her body. You guys gotta start getting REAL! ;)

It's like being a billionaire instead of a multi-millionaire ... at some point, the amount of money becomes irrelevant. :unsure:

Your avatar shows a black male with a dick hanging down to his kneecaps. Is THAT YOU? And if so, why, in God's green earth would you want a cock bigger than that? What more, exactly, would you want to accomplish other than being the man with the biggest dick in the world in the Guinness World Book Of Records? :confused: Or, maybe its your desire to fuck elephants. At some point a man's cock simply becomes too large & too scary for the normal female to even desire, much less allow an attempt to be put inside her body. You guys gotta start getting REAL! ;)

It's like being a billionaire instead of a multi-millionaire ... at some point, the amount of money becomes irrelevant. :unsure:
Yes, that's me and I was being sarcastic.

When the question is asked of women which they prefer, a man that can fuck or a man that can eat pussy, usually a higher majority will smile and say "a man that knows how to eat a woman's pussy". :)

Actually, when given the choice, they say they want a man who can fuck AND knows how to eat a woman's pussy! :bounce:

I honestly don't, hell I wish I had a bigger cock. I've always been an outgoing kind of guy and I've never had an issue striking up a conversation with anyone. I believe I have a great personality and can hold a conversation with anyone at any time. When I meet a woman I'm all about making sure she's comfy with the entire situation. I've never been the type of guy to meet a chick in a situation and just try to fuck her right away. I actually enjoy conversing with the woman for a bit before I blow her mind. Lol.
This will get you so much farther with the REAL women out there. I know, tried and tested. LOL

Back