would a white women leave her bf to be with a black man

i was arguing the other day with my friend about this, he said no she will keep them both, for different reasons, can you ladies please answer this questions and please come up with the reason why would you do it?
Well, you need a white guy to buy you stuff :)

Let's speak the truth: A lot of white women, given the chance, would love to leave their husbands for a lover, that's to be expected (that's minus the fact that they might have ******* or not). There's a lot of reasons why some wouldn't take the chance: family and societal privileges. Also, some women, though they wouldn't say it out loud, still carry a negative image of what they perceive Black men to be. And most cases you can't blame them for that, because us Black men are well enough guilty in much of those aspects.

Let's speak the truth: A lot of white women, given the chance, would love to leave their husbands for a lover, that's to be expected (that's minus the fact that they might have ******* or not). There's a lot of reasons why some wouldn't take the chance: family and societal privileges. Also, some women, though they wouldn't say it out loud, still carry a negative image of what they perceive Black men to be. And most cases you can't blame them for that, because us Black men are well enough guilty in much of those aspects.

Hey Dsoul..A lot of what you say is true in "some " cases and it was nice to see that you referenced much of this as "some women". But what you didn't mention is about the women like myself who was willing to give up family (my parents haven't talked to me since I told them about my black lover) and although I wish my parents and some other family members where not such bigots, I can only feel sorry for them not to realize how happy I am for the path I have chosen. In fact, I can honestly say that I have many more friends now than ever before I became involved in an interracial relationship.. And as far as giving up any societal privileges, I really don't feel I've lost anything there... in fact, my black boyfriend and I are much more sociable now than I ever was with my white ex-husband.. There is absolutely no place that we feel uncomfortable and that includes church, theatre, or any sports events.. I'm also one who has never carried a negative image of black men and again, I'm sure there are many other white women who feel the same way.. Yes, there are some black men that have that "bad boy" image but percentage wise, there are just as many whites and other ethnic groups that fall into that catagory also.. And please Dsoul, I'm hoping you're not offended by what I say here.. I'm not trying to disagree with what you said...I'm only trying to add the other side of "some" of us.. I hope you understand..

Yes, there are some black men that have that "bad boy" image but percentage wise, there are just as many whites and other ethnic groups that fall into that catagory also.. And please Dsoul, I'm hoping you're not offended by what I say here.. I'm not trying to disagree with what you said...I'm only trying to add the other side of "some" of us.. I hope you understand..

Oh no, Janice, I never was offended at all. Matter of fact, your words only added more truth to what I'm saying.

A lot of whites out there that don't understand the interracial thing tend to portray it negatively, calming that such white women are outcasts for whom no white man would want to date, thus have no choice but to run towards black men.

For those white women who're still ignorant about the sensitivity about black men, they too need to wake up and discover the real side.

Love Shared.jpg

The women I am currently fucking and most of the ones in the past have been married. As far as I know their husbands are clueless, and none of the women have any desire to leave their husbands. Some of the women have come from from high income situations so they don't want to loose that. They take a significant risk just to get my cock inside them. I would say that I am probably a hobby of sorts to them. I am definitely not a replacement for their husbands, but they do enjoy how I make them feel.

i was arguing the other day with my friend about this, he said no she will keep them both, for different reasons, can you ladies please answer this questions and please come up with the reason why would you do it?

I am sorry I think this is a stupid wind up question for this site

Like saying would one ditch a Buick for a Ferrari if given one.

It happens and even with married couples it still does happen. Its a thin line most couples have to tread on.

This just made me think of a story told by Danica Patrick, the race car driver.

She bought a Lamborghini to zip around in and dumped her SUV when she got it. Then she went to pick her sister or a friend up at the airport and found out there was no way to load up all the luggage and stuff. She went and bought another SUV to compliment the Lambo.

So while having a great lover or sports car may be great fun, having a good cuckold husband serves it's purpose, just as having a SUV does. :bounce:

Many women have a good deal more control over their lives than their husbands, boy friends or lovers generally realize. If she is fucking a bull most of the time it's because SHE wants to. Her husband may think it was his idea, or more often he is clueless.

So do this mean that you think all married white women who love black men are sluts...? I divorced my white husband for other reasons and not because I was a slut for black men. He was cheating on me long before I ever went black.. Sometimes I hear that white women hang on to their white husbands for love and security reasons... do they not know that they can find that same relationship with a black man also... Yes, my ex-husband is very successful and has a great future but strange as it may be for many of you to believe this or not, so is my black boyfriend who by-the-way is even more successful than my ex will ever be... So for me finding this wonderful black man, does that clasify me as a slut... Sorry if I offended anyone here..?
You're not a slut to me. You are a rational woman who knows what you want. Married white women just do not place enough emphasis (and THEY have the power in the marriage), on fulfilling their sensual needs. Whether cultural upbringing, social mores, what the "church members", "PTA", whatever hold them back from getting the sexual pleasure (assuming they truly have the "security" from that marriage), that they deserve or can handle. The woman has to be fulfilled! If she is not being satisfied at home, she will let her husband know or she will seek that pleasure on her own (in an affair), or divorce the husband. To make a woman happy, pleasure her at ALL costs. This is what most white men do not understand. And most white women desire to be pleasured by our black meat...and may even be our partners without being married.

Back