would a white women leave her bf to be with a black man

If the boyfriend is showering his gf with money and gifts and giving her the sexual pleasure from his tool, enough to keep her mind off from BBD, (often unlikely), you leave her with very little option but to lesve. Yes, she WILL and SHOULD leave you.

The same for married women, if her curiosity ("once you go Black, you'll never go back"), and she had not experienced it, she will continue to keep the security provided by her white husband, use her sexual power ("hubby, you are responsible to sacrifice everything to keep me happy as my spouse", or "you, hubby, are MY cuck", or "I'll divorce you"), she will find a way to be with a black man who will "complete" her, with bf/husband or not!

This just made me think of a story told by Danica Patrick, the race car driver.

She bought a Lamborghini to zip around in and dumped her SUV when she got it. Then she went to pick her sister or a friend up at the airport and found out there was no way to load up all the luggage and stuff. She went and bought another SUV to compliment the Lambo.

So while having a great lover or sports car may be great fun, having a good cuckold husband serves it's purpose, just as having a SUV does. :bounce:

.....was it a Black Lamborghini???

....conversely?....a white SUV????

.....was it a Black Lamborghini???

....conversely?....a white SUV????

LOL!
I'm not sure, but I think the Lambo was yellow and have no idea what color the SUV was. I suppose that as long as they were two different colors it still qualifies as interracial, although cuckolding has nothing to do with race.

There is nothing wrong with having a red sports car and a red station wagon as long as she enjoys driving them both. ;)

Usually there is a limit as to how far a husband might push his wife towards being used by black men that could endanger or entice her to leaving him.

Reactions: wit
Usually there is a limit as to how far a husband might push his wife towards being used by black men that could endanger or entice her to leaving him.

Yes, I agree with you Dsoul.. I've talked with a few women where their husbands/bf have really pushed them into black men so far that the wife/girlfriend really started to enjoy it much more than they ever imagined..And then for many different reasons, the couple slowly starts drifting apart, and then she mainly starts losing all respect for him, especially in the bedroom...

You all only think on the sexual side/fantasy aspect of things. If two people love/like each other nothing will split them up. So this white chick leaving a white guy for a black dudes dick, is beyond bullshit!

You all only think on the sexual side/fantasy aspect of things. If two people love/like each other nothing will split them up. So this white chick leaving a white guy for a black dudes dick, is beyond bullshit!

Well, in some ways I know what you're saying but there's so much more to it than just the black dudes dick..but if you want, I'd rather talk about it in private conversation..

Yes, I agree with you Dsoul.. I've talked with a few women where their husbands/bf have really pushed them into black men so far that the wife/girlfriend really started to enjoy it much more than they ever imagined..And then for many different reasons, the couple slowly starts drifting apart, and then she mainly starts losing all respect for him, especially in the bedroom...

It's hard to say what might break up a relationship. When such usually happens, I look at it that there were already cracks in the marriage prior to them indulging in such lifestyle and neither had thought to address it until now when it's too late.

The IR relationship might be a catalyst for a breakup but most likely there were other problems if the marriage ends. None of the women I am fucking, one I see at least once a week, have any interest in terminating their marriages. One even commented a year or so ago that I was a great fuck but she wouldn't want to live with me. Sex is just part of a relationship, I think I am more of a hobby for most of the women I have fucked over the years. They certainly seem to enjoy my cock in them but are happy to go home to their soccer mom existence.

My wife told me this several times that she feels secured and loved when I'm around. As a lovers we obviously take care of each hotter and there are both financial and love bonds. When she is with her life black lovers she is more into sexuall pleasures. Whatever you call orates think we don't mind it as long as we are happy doing this.

I have had several people tell me how bad a wife and how sorry a person I am because I left my husband of 30 years to live with my black boyfriend for 29 months. I know it is hard for some people to understand the difference between love and lust. My husband was the first man to have sex with me and I was 21 years old when that happened. My mom had always told me sex was bad but it was something I would have to endure after I was married. Well the first time my husband put his little 4.5 inch dick in me I knew my mom lied to me. The thrill of sex caused me to have orgasms for a few years and my husbands tongue was a source of several orgasms. But after a few years all the new had worn off, so I faked orgasms to keep my husband thinking that he satisfied me but he eventually knew he wasn't getting the job done. After he set me up on my first date with a black guy on my 50th birthday. Then he convinced me that my pussy belonged to me and it was up to me who put their dick in it. At that point it was about me finding sexual satisfaction and when I met Jamal I did. My husband asked why I couldn't stay with him and still see Jamal. I told him I needed Jamal 24 hours a day, not just a couple of times a week. It was lust not love. I was satisfied when I went back to my husband 29 months later.
Now why was I not interested in marrying Jamal? Because he told me upfront he wasn't interested in getting married, he was interested in me being his sexual slave so to speak. That was fine with me. While I was with Jamal I was treated like a queen, I was treated like a slut, I was treated like a whore at times, I was shared with lots of black men but I was never treated like a wife but I was always sexually satisfied 110 per cent.

Phyliss

Back