would a white women leave her bf to be with a black man

wel,l if things went a little far from just cuckolding then it's what it's right?

White boyfriends aren't much of an issue as the women are still free to do as they wish. If they feel a stronger tie to you than to the white boy, he's history.

In an extreme case where you wanted to have a "traditional" family, then maybe the wife might leave her husband IF she really loved you and didn't already have ******* with her husband. Divorcing the ******* of her children would be very a rare thing, I would think, as most women will put the welfare of their children before their own.

Realistically, if a white woman has a good marriage, loves her husband and her husband loves her enough to become her cuckold, there is no upside to her leaving him when she already has everything a woman could wish for.

Unless, of course, you are Black, hung, incredibly rich and willing to let her fuck whoever she desires as well! :D

will

White boyfriends aren't much of an issue as the women are still free to do as they wish. If they feel a stronger tie to you than to the white boy, he's history.

In an extreme case where you wanted to have a "traditional" family, then maybe the wife might leave her husband IF she really loved you and didn't already have ******* with her husband. Divorcing the ******* of her children would be very a rare thing, I would think, as most women will put the welfare of their children before their own.

Realistically, if a white woman has a good marriage, loves her husband and her husband loves her enough to become her cuckold, there is no upside to her leaving him when she already has everything a woman could wish for.

Unless, of course, you are Black, hung, incredibly rich and willing to let her fuck whoever she desires as well! :D

will
good point i see what you mean

It's not a question, to me, whether or not a white wife would leave her hubby for whatever reason(s) she might have for a lover. The reality is that such DOES happen. Who can judge for what reasons they do.

So do this mean that you think all married white women who love black men are sluts...? I divorced my white husband for other reasons and not because I was a slut for black men. He was cheating on me long before I ever went black.. Sometimes I hear that white women hang on to their white husbands for love and security reasons... do they not know that they can find that same relationship with a black man also... Yes, my ex-husband is very successful and has a great future but strange as it may be for many of you to believe this or not, so is my black boyfriend who by-the-way is even more successful than my ex will ever be... So for me finding this wonderful black man, does that clasify me as a slut... Sorry if I offended anyone here..?

Good point Janice. Sometimes white wives just realize their black lovers can give them everything their husbands can and more. They can offer love and support just like their white husbands, and a more intimate relationship because they can provide the sexual pleasure too.

As I stated before Amie thinks of black men as sexual playthings and from what I have seen she seems to lose control when with them and lets them do whatever they want to her. For instance for the first several years of our marriage she never let me do her ass, claiming it was too uncomfortable for her. Wouldn't you know that the first time we let black men make love to her she let them fuck her ass, this was only a few hours after meeting them so they were strangers and there were 4 of them! One named Dwayne was quite smitten with her and He fell in love with her and it became very complicated for a while. I also didn't know what to think about her when she willingly let herself be tied helplessly spread eagle on a bed in a hotel room full of strange black men. Inviting them to do what they want, (without limits) to her while I stood by and watched. In the beginning she was reluctant to play with black men but did it to please me and fulfill a fantasy of mine. She says she would never leave me for a black man but I fear I did open a Pandora's box giving her over to them, I didn't expect her to enjoy it so much!
amie bound cropped.jpg

I would totally leave a white boyfriend for a black man....especially if there was a deeper connection there or at least the possibility for a deeper connection.

I'd be interested in wanting to know what you'd tell the white boi if he asks for reasons why.

interracial-cuckold-11.jpg

It's a thin line to walk on, actually. Some may deny it ever happening cos it hasn't happened to them yet, and I pray it doesn't, but there've been cased where a hubby introduced his white wife to a black man and somewhere along the line, as their intimacy deepened, the wife absconded with her new-found lover. It's happened.

Yes i know. What i mean is that sex is just part of the relationship. Me and my girls need protection and love

Of course, Angela. I understand your point. It's why I meant that you can always have everything you want, as a good black man is always around for you.

Back