• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Women who post photos here.

BBCadmirer

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
My husband and I have posted quite a few pictures on here and its like wearing that dress that is just a little to short in public. Its a form of flirting and cock teasing.

On the subject of picture posting. We have backed off a little bit due to the absence of other people posting pictures of themselves and because of some of the really weird threads. We are a very sexually open people but threads about mother daughter, insest, and pictures of what apear to be "realy young" people have given us a pause on this site.

My husband and I have posted quite a few pictures on here and its like wearing that dress that is just a little to short in public. Its a form of flirting and cock teasing.

On the subject of picture posting. We have backed off a little bit due to the absence of other people posting pictures of themselves and because of some of the really weird threads. We are a very sexually open people but threads about mother daughter, insest, and pictures of what apear to be "realy young" people have given us a pause on this site.
i agree...

There are some really gorgeous guys here, not just talking about body---I ve seen some sexy face pics---the whole 9 yards......who wouldn't want their attention...............I love seeing their pics....its nice to hear they like you too.

I am so nervous since I posted my pictures I live in small redneck town and pray no reconizes me I must admit my pussy has never ben so wet since Id joined the site 3days ago Its so exciteing getting a message from a blackman with a photo of his huge cock who knows Im a BBC slut telling me how he wants to fuck me Im going to wear my dildo out. I pray this doesnt cost me my marriage