Women who post photos here.

My husband and I have posted quite a few pictures on here and its like wearing that dress that is just a little to short in public. Its a form of flirting and cock teasing.

On the subject of picture posting. We have backed off a little bit due to the absence of other people posting pictures of themselves and because of some of the really weird threads. We are a very sexually open people but threads about mom *******, insest, and pictures of what apear to be "realy young" people have given us a pause on this site.

My husband and I have posted quite a few pictures on here and its like wearing that dress that is just a little to short in public. Its a form of flirting and cock teasing.

On the subject of picture posting. We have backed off a little bit due to the absence of other people posting pictures of themselves and because of some of the really weird threads. We are a very sexually open people but threads about mom *******, insest, and pictures of what apear to be "realy young" people have given us a pause on this site.
i agree...

I bet a lot of us white boys get off wanking to these pictures.

Real photos are the best but I wonder sometimes if any of the ladies mind..?

mmmm love your sexy body,..hope your bi

Attachments

• me sitting on a rock lol.jpg
    me sitting on a rock lol.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 90
  • me having a smoke lol.jpg
    me having a smoke lol.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 93
  • me getting fingered.jpg
    me getting fingered.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 93
There are some really gorgeous guys here, not just talking about body---I ve seen some sexy face pics---the whole 9 yards......who wouldn't want their attention...............I love seeing their pics....its nice to hear they like you too.

I am so nervous since I posted my pictures I live in small redneck town and pray no reconizes me I must admit my pussy has never ben so wet since Id joined the site 3days ago Its so exciteing getting a message from a blackman with a photo of his huge cock who knows Im a BBC slut telling me how he wants to fuck me Im going to wear my dildo out. I pray this doesnt cost me my marriage

Back