Women and white men

Guy, I share your fetish but black guys and white women just want to fuck. They just humor our humiliation fetish.
Absolutely not always the case. My wife gets a huge rush out of making me squirm, and while she is super sweet, caring, nurturing, philanthropic, etc. she has a true sadistic streak in her, in the bdsm sense. Activities like ballbusting or flogging me actually make her wet. She isn't quite the pain slut I am, and doesn't seek the same kinds of physical punishment I'm happy to be put through, but she loves aggressive and directive bulls, and some of her favorite experiences were with ones also get into dominating me as well. It's not universal, there are plenty of black men she's been with who were cool with minimal involvement from me, just letting me watch or preferring to send evidence home to me after having her to themselves, but her favorite bulls are the ones who actually get off on power exchange, and prefer cuckold couples to single women.

My wife has a favorite partner who's become a boyfriend, but she doesn't really consider him a bull. They have fantastic sex and a deeper connection than she ever expected to find outside of our partnership, but she still seeks other black men, because she also prioritizes harder kink and cuckoldry. It's not a thing she just does for me.

We've made friends with quite a few black men who really appreciate the energy and dynamics of loving cuckold couples, and keep with many of them in chat apps, online groups and lifestyle events. They aren't doing it to "humor the hubby," at least not in all cases. Listen to the Keys & Anklets podcast if you don't believe this. The host is an experienced bull and lifestyle Dom himself, often interviews other single black men who enjoy filling the dominant role with cuckold couples even more than they are into stag/vixen-type hotwife scenarios. I'll be first in line to admit that a lot of the more extreme fantasies on this site come from white males with a warped perspective on the reality and prevalence of their sexual proclivities, but to make a blanket statement that women and black men don't ever share the interest is just as incorrect.

Last edited:
It’s probably more common with married white guys to be cuckolded and maybe wearing the chastity cage but we can’t consider them “inferior” for that. To be dominant or submissive are the two faces of the same coin, it’s a sexual preference. Alpha and beta have exactly the same dignity, only different sexual behavior. Assuming there are more “alpha men” among black guys don’t change anything, no one is “superior” to anyone else, it’s just a sexual orientation.
This. My wife enjoys having sex with black men, specifically with bigger dicks than I have. She's also a switch, and loves dominating me, and also being with men that make her want to be submissive. It's absolutely undeniable that the sex she has with her bulls is more explosive, and makes her cum much harder, and many more times per session than she ever has with me. AND we enjoy exploring and pushing my boundaries as a sub, and incorporate pain and humiliation play. All of that is true. But none of that is possible without the submissive. My wife values me and is 100% committed to our relationship, and the dominant bulls who truly "get" our dynamic tell us all the time that they love our energy and our love for each other.

Anyone who's spent time in the bdsm/kink community knows that a good Dom/Domme doesn't genuinely disrespect his/her subs. On the contrary, they are very careful to provide loving aftercare and show appreciation for a sub/bottom's determination to serve, letting the Dom/top lead, and experiencing that power.

I'm not here to kink shame or tell anyone what kind of humiliation they should be into, but the idea that submissive people are worthless and not appreciated by their partners is patently false.

Last edited:
No, not every black dude is in the hood. You are correct, sir!
However, the south and west sides of Chicago are very much "the Hood".
And if my wife is attracted to "thug types" that also sell/let her sample all different kinds of weed
as well as coke and m-e-t-h and poppers... what am I supposed to do?
She prefers not wanting to be seen dressed and acting like a slut in our neighborhood... if it's all the same to you.
So she wants to around black people? Because she thinks that fits us ?

This. My wife enjoys having sex with black men, specifically with bigger dicks than I have. She's also a switch, and loves dominating me, and also being with men that make her want to be submissive. It's absolutely undeniable that the sex she has with her bulls is more explosive, and makes her cum much harder, and many more times per session than she ever has with me. AND we enjoy exploring and pushing my boundaries as a sub, and incorporate pain and humiliation play. All of that is true. But none of that is possible without the submissive. My wife values me and is 100% committed to our relationship, and the dominant bulls who truly "get" our dynamic tell us all the time that they love our energy and our love for each other.

Anyone who's spent time in the bdsm/kink community knows that a good Dom/Domme doesn't genuinely disrespect his/her subs. On the contrary, they are very careful to provide loving aftercare and show appreciation for a sub/bottom's determination to serve, letting the Dom/top lead, and experiencing that power.

I'm not here to kink shame or tell anyone what kind of humiliation they should be into, but the idea that submissive people are worthless and not appreciated by their partners is patently false.
This should be required reading for some people.

Dog Eye Roll GIF by Rover.com

Anyone that thinks others are superior over others just based on skin color is truly an idiot.
Even dogs know better!
True, but I think we all agree that based on skin colour a black cock looks better in a white mouth/pussy/ass

Back