Women and white men

Over the past eleven years, since my Wife/Mistress first cuckolded me and our poly Family group began, She has had me submit to quite a number of Black Men, giving each new member that "special welcome" that She insists on......I resisted a lot of Her demands for a long time, but through lots of Tease & Denial and other training tactics, She has converted me into the "strictly gay", sissy sex slave that She wanted me to be. I am completely owned by the Black Men in our Family now......some regrets, for myself, but it makes Her happy, so I'm ok with that....

Not skin color, lol. The more masculine men with bigger cocks just happen to be black. If they were green the same would be true. White guys are inferior but it is not their color that makes them so.
You need to speak for yourself. I do not see myself as inferior to anyone, nor do I feel superior either. You are speaking for all white men as if they see the world as you do. That’s not the case

Nah. I don't like those extreme fantasies. That put away any realism from the situation, and I am also strong, fit, and with a fairly big dick. So my fantasies are more about a buddy, that can even submit me and fuck my gf hard, but that ends in bed. And ofc that makes my dick looks small lol. Basically any black guy I have seen here can do that.

Women and white men do you really feel that black men are more of a man than your husband and your husband should bow down and submit to black men? White men do you really feel that a black man should dominate any white man he wants and do what ever he wants to a white man?
No I don't think I'm any better or worse than anyone. Well Scratch that, I think I'm better than everyone but thats just confidence/narcissism.

The play here is all fantasy and taboo of humiliation and submission

No I dont. You're taking the lifestyle and perverting it to domination and humiliation when you slide into that direction. I dont think Black guys are any better than anyone else and its totally cool if you want to play in the BNWO stuff and the humiliation and degradation then go for it. It's not my place to tell you what turns you on. That doesn't do it for me. I'm attracted to handsome, fun and sexy black men. The IR kink really turns me on. Thats it. I am also attracted to the same in white men.
Well said!

As a middle-aged married couple, we were advised to seek-out a relationship with a much younger
black male. As he would become my wife's regular bull, it would be much less threatening to the marriage.
For the most part, this advice has been sound. But there are drawbacks as well.

Living in a posh condominium building in Chicago, most all of the other owners know why the young black teen
is coming over at all hours.
The i-phone videos he (and his homies) take have put us in compromising positions and blackmail.
There really is no way to tell the age of some of his homies, particularly when they get wifey high and 3-ways or group sex begins.
And it can be dangerous at times when wifey goes to the 'hood (for weed & seed) and I have to pick her up.
We have had our car both stolen and vandalized in the short time I have to go get her and bring her back to the car.

Last edited:
Women have been emasculating their husbands and boyfriends for at least the last decade or more! They wanted kinder softer gentler more sensitive partners who show their feelings and cry watching chick flicks on the Hallmark channel with a box of tissue on their lap. The problem is that in the bedroom the partner that used to fuck them like a man has been emasculated, and with testosterone levels going down in white men most weren't getting it done in the bedroom with their average or less than average white anatomy! So the same women who are throwing around terms like me too and toxic masculinity are no longer getting the excitement that they crave in the bedroom from their feminized partners. They are craving the toxic masculinity they claim to be against. Black men are providing the women with toxic masculinity on steroids! The crave being pounded to oblivion with their large black cocks! The want to be manhandled and fucked like prostitutes! They can't get enough of the very thing that they claimed they were against! For the women it's a win win,they have their softer gentler life partner and they are used like common whores by as many black men as they can get there hands on,and the kinder gentler hubby kisses and .licks their sore stretched out black cum filled holes better for them after they are used abused and punished! This is modern white marriage!

As a middle-aged married couple, we were advised to seek-out a relationship with a much younger
black male. As he would become my wife's regular bull, it would be much less threatening to the marriage.
For the most part, this advice has been sound. But there are drawbacks as well.

Living in a posh condominium building in Chicago, most all of the other owners know why the young black teen
is coming over at all hours.
The i-phone videos he (and his homies) take have put us in compromising positions and blackmail.
There really is no way to tell the age of some of his homies, particularly when they get wifey high and 3-ways or group sex begins.
And it can be dangerous at times when wifey goes to the 'hood (for weed & seed) and I have to pick her up.
We have had our car both stolen and vandalized in the short time I have to go get her and ******* her back to the car.
Seems like you’re messing with the wrong people- be careful

There's really no way around it! Most young guys in the hood can spot a naive, submissive, cuckold couple a mile away.
And you can't blame them for wanting to pop their cherry on a nice, clean, married, white mommy. Weed make my wife very horny.
And when she's high, she does things that their young girlfriends probably won't do, like suck, eat ass, anal sex and let them "skeet" or "nut" inside her.

Some of the pic or vids are innocent, like they just want to show or prove to their friends they "got some older white pussy" which is understandable. It's just when it gets in the wrong hands.

We also learned that it's easier and safer when wifey just takes a Lyft or Uber there. But we also have had some problem with some guys
lacing a joint or blunt with coke. That usually gets wifey very "fucked-up".

No I dont. You're taking the lifestyle and perverting it to domination and humiliation when you slide into that direction. I dont think Black guys are any better than anyone else and its totally cool if you want to play in the BNWO stuff and the humiliation and degradation then go for it. It's not my place to tell you what turns you on. That doesn't do it for me. I'm attracted to handsome, fun and sexy black men. The IR kink really turns me on. Thats it. I am also attracted to the same in white men.
Well this area is called " Extreme Interracial sex. " so he posted it in the right area lol

There's really no way around it! Most young guys in the hood can spot a naive, submissive, cuckold couple a mile away.
And you can't blame them for wanting to pop their cherry on a nice, clean, married, white mommy. Weed make my wife very horny.
And when she's high, she does things that their young girlfriends probably won't do, like suck, eat ass, anal sex and let them "skeet" or "nut" inside her.

Some of the pic or vids are innocent, like they just want to show or prove to their friends they "got some older white pussy" which is understandable. It's just when it gets in the wrong hands.

We also learned that it's easier and safer when wifey just takes a Lyft or Uber there. But we also have had some problem with some guys
lacing a joint or blunt with coke. That usually gets wifey very "fucked-up".
The hood ? Every black dude is in the " hood " ? I haven't been in the hood in 20 years.

No, not every black dude is in the hood. You are correct, sir!
However, the south and west sides of Chicago are very much "the Hood".
And if my wife is attracted to "thug types" that also sell/let her sample all different kinds of weed
as well as coke and m-e-t-h and poppers... what am I supposed to do?
She prefers not wanting to be seen dressed and acting like a slut in our neighborhood... if it's all the same to you.

Back