Women and white men

This thread is laughable, and sorry to all of those here with such weak self esteem. There are lots of reasons why women and couples on here are searching for black men for bedroom fun, and yes a lot of it has to do with a black man's perceived sexual prowess and endowment. And yes it is true in many cases. But come on guys, have a little more pride in yourselves. You're just feeding into a narrative that isn't really an actual thing.
It's not really laughable, it's a sign of change and the choise of women preferring better males

my girl has told me at any point I didn’t want to be in this lifestyle she would stop with no questions ask and be perfectly happy with just me
Yes, there are some women that are only humoring their guy's Cuck fetish. That kind of takes the fun out of it. Even if that is how she feels, she should have kept that to herself to make your fantasy seem more real.

It’s probably more common with married white guys to be cuckolded and maybe wearing the chastity cage but we can’t consider them “inferior” for that. To be dominant or submissive are the two faces of the same coin, it’s a sexual preference. Alpha and beta have exactly the same dignity, only different sexual behavior. Assuming there are more “alpha men” among black guys don’t change anything, no one is “superior” to anyone else, it’s just a sexual orientation.

It’s probably more common with married white guys to be cuckolded and maybe wearing the chastity cage but we can’t consider them “inferior” for that. To be dominant or submissive are the two faces of the same coin, it’s a sexual preference. Alpha and beta have exactly the same dignity, only different sexual behavior. Assuming there are more “alpha men” among black guys don’t change anything, no one is “superior” to anyone else, it’s just a sexual orientation.
😂

Perfectly said

No I dont. You're taking the lifestyle and perverting it to domination and humiliation when you slide into that direction. I dont think Black guys are any better than anyone else and its totally cool if you want to play in the BNWO stuff and the humiliation and degradation then go for it. It's not my place to tell you what turns you on. That doesn't do it for me. I'm attracted to handsome, fun and sexy black men. The IR kink really turns me on. Thats it. I am also attracted to the same in white men.
👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Yes, there are some women that are only humoring their guy's Cuck fetish. That kind of takes the fun out of it. Even if that is how she feels, she should have kept that to herself to make your fantasy seem more real.
Let me get this straight….. the WOMAN aka hotwife, should have KEPT HER FEELINGS TO HERSELF, so as to make the CUCKBOY’S fantasy more real. Am I missing something here??!!

Women and white men do you really feel that black men are more of a man than your husband and your husband should bow down and submit to black men? White men do you really feel that a black man should dominate any white man he wants and do what ever he wants to a white man?
I do not think that anyone is superior to anyone else in general. But this question is about sex. I think there is the notion of a sexual pecking order. Take a 6'+ sports oriented muscular male compared to a short, small penised, non-muscular, clearly non-masculine male and ask any women, which one would you rather have sex with. You know the answer in general. Now make that 6+ footer black, and the short guy white and you have the makings of your pecking order. I'm that short, tiny penised, non-muscular, non-masculine, envious of men with normal sized penises, guy. Who feels like he's living vicariously through men with bigger ones. Now throw in that he's black, dominant, confident, and loves controlling white men, and you feel like you want to have his baby (and he'll gladly try, and try and try!).

So, no, not any white man, just those who want/need to bow down and submit

Women and white men do you really feel that black men are more of a man than your husband and your husband should bow down and submit to black men? White men do you really feel that a black man should dominate any white man he wants and do what ever he wants to a white man?
Yes it's their right and our duty

how pathetic are you?????Don´t speak for the whole withe race maggot!

I enjoy humiliation and filling the 'beta' role in general. The BBC/BNWO aspect is completely optional for me, but I do find it hot. The reality is that there are plenty of submissive 'beta' Black men too, and plenty of dominant 'alpha' White men.

Back