Women and white men

No I dont. You're taking the lifestyle and perverting it to domination and humiliation when you slide into that direction. I dont think Black guys are any better than anyone else and its totally cool if you want to play in the BNWO stuff and the humiliation and degradation then go for it. It's not my place to tell you what turns you on. That doesn't do it for me. I'm attracted to handsome, fun and sexy black men. The IR kink really turns me on. Thats it. I am also attracted to the same in white men.

Women and white men do you really feel that black men are more of a man than your husband and your husband should bow down and submit to black men? White men do you really feel that a black man should dominate any white man he wants and do what ever he wants to a white man?
That is totally cool how you feel just wondering what people think

No I dont. You're taking the lifestyle and perverting it to domination and humiliation when you slide into that direction. I dont think Black guys are any better than anyone else and its totally cool if you want to play in the BNWO stuff and the humiliation and degradation then go for it. It's not my place to tell you what turns you on. That doesn't do it for me. I'm attracted to handsome, fun and sexy black men. The IR kink really turns me on. Thats it. I am also attracted to the same in white men.
Yes you are right

I actually love being dominated and the only man who I have submitted to for any significant period was a black guy. I hope to submit to another dominant black guy at some point in the future (hopefully sooner rather than later) and I do enjoy being humiliated, but the message given out by the BNWO is disturbing and unattractive as it encourages racial discrimination.

I am a submissive white sissy bitch who was bred by black man and I loved it.
I am disgusted and embarrassed by the behaviour and beliefs of those white people who are racist, as it is obvious that their world view is ignorant and twisted and it would be devastating if anyone emulates their behaviour in any way. The way to improve the world is for everyone to be better and treat each other with respect as copying the philosophy of discrimination would be a failure.

Although I have said that we should treat each other with respect, please note that there are obviously acceptable exceptions to this rule, e.g. I am hoping to find a black man/men to whom I can submit and I would hope that he/they does/do not treat me with the aforementioned respect as that is not something that I desire.

Dog Eye Roll GIF by Rover.com

Anyone that thinks others are superior over others just based on skin color is truly an idiot.
Even dogs know better!

No.

As much as I enjoy the aesthetic of interracial connections, and the tease from being unable to match certain standards, I still know the difference between fantasy and reality.

I do sometimes question though, whether fetishising a race somehow makes a person unintentionally racist -- especially when classic stereotypes are brought into the mix.
It's nothing racist! Racism is believing your race is superior over others!
Sub/Alpha should be based on the person/s involved, nothing else.
Preferences are also based on the individual.

True, but that's more a dominate/alpha thing.
Doesn't depend on color, size, breed, or sex!!!
:lips:
I don't think dogs invented doggy style because of domination. The shapes of their bodies and position of their genitals do make other positions much more challenging. A dog would have to knock its partner onto her back and mount her while her legs were still sticking up in the air to do missionary and it is not likely that she would lie there and just wait for him, as she's no pushover, she literally is a bitch

The comment holds true, but does imply that dogs make a choice not to discriminate on colour.

Although it is a known fact that dogs don't discriminate based on colour, it wrong to imply that is out of choice, as they can't discriminate based on colour, because they are colour blind.

Women and white men do you really feel that black men are more of a man than your husband and your husband should bow down and submit to black men? White men do you really feel that a black man should dominate any white man he wants and do what ever he wants to a white man?
Guy, I share your fetish but black guys and white women just want to fuck. They just humor our humiliation fetish.

Back