Women and white men

Women and white men do you really feel that black men are more of a man than your husband and your husband should bow down and submit to black men? White men do you really feel that a black man should dominate any white man he wants and do what ever he wants to a white man?
Yes as a white boi I do think black men are sexually superior I will bow down and worship

Dog Eye Roll GIF by Rover.com

Anyone that thinks others are superior over others just based on skin color is truly an idiot.
Even dogs know better!
racism is more about culture and religion

Women and white men do you really feel that black men are more of a man than your husband and your husband should bow down and submit to black men? White men do you really feel that a black man should dominate any white man he wants and do what ever he wants to a white man?

Being this is B2W site I just used skin (color) in my example.
But true racism is based on solely ones race. The term has been used to describe a wide variety of hate so long and much it's lost so much of it's meaning.
but when they talk about basically killing white men that racist right?

Being this is B2W site I just used skin (color) in my example.
But true racism is based on solely ones race. The term has been used to describe a wide variety of hate so long and much it's lost so much of it's meaning.
The term has been widely expanded in this country. If you dislike or speak against anything that is widely associated with a particular race then you are labeled racist.

This thread is laughable, and sorry to all of those here with such weak self esteem. There are lots of reasons why women and couples on here are searching for black men for bedroom fun, and yes a lot of it has to do with a black man's perceived sexual prowess and endowment. And yes it is true in many cases. But come on guys, have a little more pride in yourselves. You're just feeding into a narrative that isn't really an actual thing.

This thread is laughable, and sorry to all of those here with such weak self esteem. There are lots of reasons why women and couples on here are searching for black men for bedroom fun, and yes a lot of it has to do with a black man's perceived sexual prowess and endowment. And yes it is true in many cases. But come on guys, have a little more pride in yourselves. You're just feeding into a narrative that isn't really an actual thing.
You are laughable. Everyone on this site is here to indulge their own fetishes and fantasies and don't see the need to exit their fantasies for ignorant people like you. Find a discussion that gets your own dick hard and stop taking yourself seriously.

You are laughable. Everyone on this site is here to indulge their own fetishes and fantasies and don't see the need to exit their fantasies for ignorant people like you. Find a discussion that gets your own dick hard and stop taking yourself seriously.
The OP asked a question and I answered it. Not everyone here has to share the same opinion, whitecuckloser.

Back