Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,585 25.4%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,554 40.9%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,106 33.7%

• Total voters
Blonde is 55 + , swinging slut wife, and mom in law, Brunette is 35 + swinging slut wife and her ******* in law, this interesting duo i met in swing club in Hamburg .they were swinging together without their husbands .. if u can pick just one to ride, which one would u pick and where would u like to empty your balls ?

View attachment 4018456
Wow! Hard choice. Need to see a little more of their bodies to decide!

Wow! Hard choice. Need to see a little more of their bodies to decide!
i have a chance to fuck both together in the club,both like black cocks, both take in the ass , , balls deep, blonde does not need lubricant that much, brunette do if u fuck her asshole , both give great blowjobs and footjobs, but i pick blonde, experienced and well used slut , more then brunette, and i prefer to cum in her mouth

Blonde is 55 + , swinging slut wife, and mom in law, Brunette is 35 + swinging slut wife and her ******* in law, this interesting duo i met in swing club in Hamburg .they were swinging together without their husbands .. if u can pick just one to ride, which one would u pick and where would u like to empty your balls ?

View attachment 4018456View attachment 4018457
More interested in conversation to learn how they both got into the lifestyle and relationship with their respective husbands...convo with them will be HOT..........

i have a chance to fuck both together in the club,both like black cocks, both take in the ass , , balls deep, blonde does not need lubricant that much, brunette do if u fuck her asshole , both give great blowjobs and footjobs, but i pick blonde, experienced and well used slut , more then brunette, and i prefer to cum in her mouth
Mmmm. I'd take the brunette first. Those long legs!

View attachment 4018456View attachment 4018457
I'd ride the taller one in the blue. Love a pretty brunette

Back