• Not at all

Votes: 1,584 25.4%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,549 40.9%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,101 33.7%

• Total voters
I guess you are right
I don’t care if I know them or not, just the idea that when I want to suck cock, I can go to the cock sucking store, suck a cock, have it disappear and another appear, no small talk, no back story, just exactly what I’m in the mood for, cock to suck,,,as long as it’s clean,,,if it isn’t, there’s usually another hole on the other side of the booth. I used to take one weekend a month, Fri, Sat, and Sun, suck off about ten a day, and then be good for about a month (ten is about as much as my jaw can handle, most take 4 or 5 minutes, no one has ever lasted more than 12 (and that was the second time). I know what you‘re thinking,,,how does she know,,,I’ve made 5 videos, so I can go back and look at the time.

I don’t care if I know them or not, just the idea that when I want to suck cock, I can go to the cock sucking store, suck a cock, have it disappear and another appear, no small talk, no back story, just exactly what I’m in the mood for, cock to suck,,,as long as it’s clean,,,if it isn’t, there’s usually another hole on the other side of the booth. I use to take one weekend a month, Fri, Sat, and Sun, suck off about ten a day, and then be good for about a month (ten is about as much as my jaw can haNile, most take 4 or 5 minutes, no one has ever lasted more than 12 (and that was the second time). I know what you‘re thinking,,,I’ve made 5 videos, so I can go back and look at the time.
the look of mischief....

Last edited:
Back