Wives & Motels

We started bringing guys to our home....that was a big mistake with single guys, we have had success with married men coming to our home..but the problems outweigh the positives, since my last regular friend..we stick to hotels.
We've had similar issues over the years, so no longer play at home, plus when we did, it just wasn't the same. My wife loves dressing up for the night, and coming back to our house with a loaded clothes horse in the lounge room, ******* toys laying around, papers and bills stacked on the credenza just don't allow us to get away from our usual life, so hotels, with neutral/ anonymous space, room service, crisp white sheets etc. let her become the hot weekend vixen rather than average suburban housewife. Plus, she'll ******* more when out which makes her hornier, when she looks sexy she feels sexy, which also means her inhibitions tend to go out the door as well :)

A few years back my wife got a phone call from a guy she had an affair with a few years earlier. I asked what he wanted. She told me he was back in town and wanted to connect with "OLD FRIENDS". He invited her out to dinner. I said what a dinner and a motel? Her response was why a motel he still has that big house. So I knew she planned to fuck him again. I don't blame her, she says he has a nice big black cock

A few years back my wife got a phone call from a guy she had an affair with a few years earlier. I asked what he wanted. She told me he was back in town and wanted to connect with "OLD FRIENDS". He invited her out to dinner. I said what a dinner and a motel? Her response was why a motel he still has that big house. So I knew she planned to fuck him again. I don't blame her, she says he has a nice big black cock
I was that guy once upon a time...with a team mate...we FUCKED this starlet white wife for 3 nights...all night...bareback the last night.

Four years later, I met her again.

She now has both a boy and a girl

Black boy...mulatto girl.

All know

Back