Wives & Motels

I love the entire experience of hotel fucking!I enjoy walking in with my lover as we get the room,Im a very small little blonde housewife and Im standing in a hotel lobby with a big,fine black lover rubbing my ass and kissing me as we get checked in and pay for our room!I notice people throughout the lobby watching us together and it excites me!The last time my boyfriend D took me to a hotel,I made it a point to say loud enough for the desk clerk and the few people around us to hear and I said "damn baby,if my husband could see me now" and rubbed D's back and put my hand on the counter so everyone could see my wedding ring.I get off showing my infidelity and I love fucking hot black men in hotel rooms!

I must admit it is intense when people see my wife with a black man in the hotel lobby, or hotel bar with me in tow; everyone knowing she is a black man's slut and I am the sub hubby. We were waiting in a Marriott lobby for Darius. When he arrived, Beth walked over to greet him with me following behind. He made sure to give her a long french-kiss with his hands on her ass. I looked around the lobby and most were looking at the 2 of them. I held the door as the 2 of them walked out arm-in-arm. Darius continued to show off his white married slut, exposing her to the black cab driver and telling him that her pussy is black only, and that her cuck hubby wears the panties in the family.

902-jpg.1847740

Its all up to the man who is making love to me!If he does'nt want my husband around then I tell my husband and hubby goes away and the man makes love to me,passionately and the intamacy level goes thru thr roof!!! Actually I pefer my man to tell my hubby to go away because then I can really let go and fuck with deep,passionate love making and really develope a bond with the man Im making love with!

I used to set my wife up for motel/hotel sex a few times a year until Craigslist killed the personal ads last month. I would read the Men for Women section and look for traveling businessmen who were in hotels or motels and looking for women. I'd contact them and make arrangements to drop my wife off for an hour or two. I'd take her to their door and leave her there with the guy(s), then come back for her at the agreed upon time.

Caren loves to be a whore like that from time to time. There were times when we got paid for her. Most I ever got for her was $350 for two men for two hours.

I need to find an alternative to Craigslist.

I like black dick wherever I can get it!Sometimes right in the club,sometimes they want me in a hotel room,sometimes they take me to their place,my place,the back seat of their car,out in the parking lot,out in a park!One guy took me to a street corner where we drank 40's with his boys and they took turns taking me to the side of the building and fucking me!I even met a hot guy in walmart who took me in the dressing room and fucked me.I met the bartender in a club and sucked him off in the bathroom and stayed after closing and he fucked me on the bar and in a booth and took me home and fucked me in his bed.I even had a cop fuck me in his cop car.
You must be fucking hot!

Do any wives actually sleep with their lovers?
Once my husband didn't want to come along, another time he didn't feel well and left, and last Tuesday he went to the bull's room and left us alone because he had to wake up early next morning. So, yeah, it's a completely different feeling and experience. Falling asleep and waking up with a different man in bed, leaving the place in his car, and saying bye at drop-off point. It is a 'lovers' experience. Still feeling it after some days.

Back