Wives & Motels

I love the entire experience of hotel fucking!I enjoy walking in with my lover as we get the room,Im a very small little blonde housewife and Im standing in a hotel lobby with a big,fine black lover rubbing my ass and kissing me as we get checked in and pay for our room!I notice people throughout the lobby watching us together and it excites me!The last time my boyfriend D took me to a hotel,I made it a point to say loud enough for the desk clerk and the few people around us to hear and I said "damn baby,if my husband could see me now" and rubbed D's back and put my hand on the counter so everyone could see my wedding ring.I get off showing my infidelity and I love fucking hot black men in hotel rooms!
Very hott indeed. Strangers seeing you there and knowing what’s about to happen. AND that you are not the black guys wife. Very hot

Our first time with a SUPERIOR BLACK MAN was in a motel
Her SUPERIOR BLACK LOVER gets kisses as a lover, I get kisses as the little wimp. I now know the pecking order.

After meeting her first black lover we ended up in a motel together. Hopefully it will be one of the many wonderful cuckold lifestyle experiences we will have on a regular basis with a BBC ALPHA MALE in our relationship.
It was about 4:00 AM she had already had several orgasms earlier in the evening, to many to count she said, the the sheets were soaked. They had me switch beds with them so I would sleep on the wet sheets to know my place. Than the moment she had been talking about for months had finally arrived. She was going to be going to sleep and waking up with a eight to nine inch thick BBC stabbing at her back side instead of my little pathetic, but affectionately loved four 4" penis. She got up and went into the bath room. He summonsed me out of the bed and told me to get down on his soft 6" cock to get it hard. She came out of the bathroom all freshened up. As soon as she noticed what I was doing, she immediately said, "Okay my sweet little wimp get off that BBC and get off our bed and go back to yours.
I don't want you to speak or interfere while I devour his huge hard BBC, she situated herself between his legs and all I could hear was slurping and gagging sounds. Maybe 20 / 30 minutes passed before I realized they were both moaning and groaning with sounds of *******. The rhythmic rocking of the bed increased, faster and faster as her SUPERIOR Lover did his best to give her pussy a solid fucking work out. I watched as he worked his long hard thick cock in and out of her most willing beautiful white pussy. The feeling she was given him with her pussy was making him go crazy, she wanted his balls to release every drop of that warm SUPERIOR BLACK SEED to be deposited deep inside her, a depth where no white man had ever been.
As I knelt near the bed I observed her hands on his ass pulling him closer, her toes were curled up, she was screaming fuck me ! fuck me with that beautiful big black dick. She was almost crying with satisfying pleasure, I knew the time was close. she was ready for his load, its like her pussy was on fire and she needed to cum again she raised her torso up pressing herself tightly against him with every thrust. I watched as her body tensed and than another orgasm coursed through her body for a fourth or fifth time. Tony was doing his best to make it last but with those pussy muscles clamped tightly around his deeply buried cock it was too much, and he let out a deep moan and announced loudly that he was about to cum. He pulled his cock out to the rim of his big mushroom head one last time trying to delay his climax before driving it back into her stretched pussy as deep as he could, he felt his black seed boil up from deep within his balls.
His cock pulsated and his balls rippled with contractions as his Superior Black Seed was deposited deep inside of her. Watching, I knew the pleasure she was feeling to finally be blacked by this Superior Black Bull, I was so proud of her and ready for my new journey as the little sissy cuckold who would be trained to suck BBC and eat cream pies.
Her pussy was bright pink, and a pool of semen clearly visible just inside her swollen lips. She kept her legs open wide so I could get a good look as she played with the cum on her tits and slowly licked the cum from her lips as you looked over at me and smiled.... There I was for the last hour just a voyeur watching.. Trying not to touch myself because I was instructed by both her and her lover not to ever touch myself without permission and to never cum without consent or my ass would be paddled. Now she was patting on the bed for me to come join her. {HERE IT IS ABOUT KISSING} I knelt by the side of the bed and attempted to give her a long deep kiss like I always use to. She lightly slapped my face not to hurt me but wanted to make it clear she said " Now that I have been thoroughly BLACKED my passionate kissing will only be for my Black Lover. She assured me that she would always be my girl but can only be a BLACK MANS WOMAN. She did give me a tease with her tongue sticking out, it was a earthy, salty taste of her Superior Black Lovers Seed, Soon her hands urged me down between her legs unto her soaked pussy, full of a Superior Black Seed. She firmly whispered "Suck It, lick it clean " as she pressed against my open mouth. She slowly contracted her womanhood delivering a warm sweet salty mixture of her and her superior black lovers juices to my waiting taste buds. It caused my little four inch penis to become as hard as steel. Once I was finished, I asked if I could go inside her stretched pussy briefly, her response was firm and deliberate, absolutely not, there is no reason for you to ever put that pathetic little white penis in me again, you surrendered me to Black and I am never going back. From now on I am exclusively for BLACK ONLY, now jerk that little thing until you dribble the usual few drops of inferior cum, wipe it up with a tissue and flush it . Once you are done you can go lay on the wet bed or leave the room until we call for you. I am so glad you encouraged me to liberate myself and get what I needed. Only regret I have is I waited all these years. You should be very happy now, you finally got what you wanted, now I will always love and see you as a little wimp, that will never change, you understand ? I said yes honey, I understand, can I give you a little peck and say good night, yes but make it quick I want to snuggle with my man, I'm sure when we wake up he will probably want to go another round or have me suck him dry before he leaves.

No place has as much mystic and intrigue than a motel room. It's got more drama unfolding behind its doors than all the secrets building up in the Pentagon. It's the most suitable place away from home, for a white wife to discover more of her sexual fury.

http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/01/wives-motels.html

For the wives and hubbies in here, are you most comfortable meeting with the black bull in motel rooms than bringing him home with you?
We are happy with any arrangement that results in good sex but hotel sex always seems a bit more exciting. I am still waiting for my wife to have a solo hotel meet, a couple of guys have asked but it just hasn't happened yet. I would love to wait at home knowing my wife is getting well fucked in a hotel room.

No place has as much mystic and intrigue than a motel room. It's got more drama unfolding behind its doors than all the secrets building up in the Pentagon. It's the most suitable place away from home, for a white wife to discover more of her sexual fury.

For the wives and hubbies in here, are you most comfortable meeting with the black bull in motel rooms than bringing him home with you?
I like hotel rooms personally.

I would start with a motel or hotel initially and once there is a relation I would like to enjoy his company at home on my bed with my wife.

We started bringing guys to our home....that was a big mistake with single guys, we have had success with married men coming to our home..but the problems outweigh the positives, since my last regular friend..we stick to hotels.

We started bringing guys to our home....that was a big mistake with single guys, we have had success with married men coming to our home..but the problems outweigh the positives, since my last regular friend..we stick to hotels.
Yes...we are normally all about using hotels that the MAN is checked into...as bringing a new one home is a non starter....ince a certain degree of trust is there...we invite them home for dinner or a sports veiw party.....

Hotels/motels are definetly our place of preference to meet black men for Robins pleasure. Theres something about a motel room thats unleashes Robins inner sexual inhibitions and she seems to give black men much more when thier fucking there. Not sure why this is...but motels certainly give the a wonderful view of my white wifes love for BBC.

Back