Questions for bulls

Loridan

Couple
Your aprox age ?
The ages of wives you've hooked up with.
Youngest? Oldest?
One time deal or ongoing ? How many times ? 3? 5? 20?
Was hubby involved ? He get naked ? Join in ? Only watched?
Where did you meet up? Motel? Their home ? Your home?
Did you kiss her ? Rubbers or bare?
Are they swingers or "normal" couples with a secret sex life ?
About us...mid 50s, we have an ongoing deal with a guy we know. Done it many times with him, usually our place, his place twice.
Off & on with him, 4 years now. One other guy out of town once, did not go well. Another couple once on a cruise ship, was fun but was a one time thing. None of our friends know we do this.
We're comfy with our friend, we take turns with her, we all enjoy, it's an exciting relaxing night of sex for us.
...before I was married, mid 20s I hooked up with several "older" 40-45 yo gals, one was married, 41, rock solid body, did her about once a week for over a year, her hubby didn't know. In my 50s now, married 25+ years...yea I dream of a tight body, 25 yo milf that's wet and ready and loves sex.
So are you 50-ish doing enjoying a 50 yo couple, or you have a mid 20s couple?
Or are you in your 20s doing older wives?
Thanks

Your aprox age ?
The ages of wives you've hooked up with.
Youngest? Oldest?
One time deal or ongoing ? How many times ? 3? 5? 20?
Was hubby involved ? He get naked ? Join in ? Only watched?
Where did you meet up? Motel? Their home ? Your home?
Did you kiss her ? Rubbers or bare?
Are they swingers or "normal" couples with a secret sex life ?
About us...mid 50s, we have an ongoing deal with a guy we know. Done it many times with him, usually our place, his place twice.
Off & on with him, 4 years now. One other guy out of town once, did not go well. Another couple once on a cruise ship, was fun but was a one time thing. None of our friends know we do this.
We're comfy with our friend, we take turns with her, we all enjoy, it's an exciting relaxing night of sex for us.
...before I was married, mid 20s I hooked up with several "older" 40-45 yo gals, one was married, 41, rock solid body, did her about once a week for over a year, her hubby didn't know. In my 50s now, married 25+ years...yea I dream of a tight body, 25 yo milf that's wet and ready and loves sex.
So are you 50-ish doing enjoying a 50 yo couple, or you have a mid 20s couple?
Or are you in your 20s doing older wives?
Thanks
thanks for the post.
there's a lot going on here, so I just thought id share some info.

I have been a bull for about 20 years. Started early, since I look really young and MILFs wanted to corrupt me when I was much younger. That turned into full blown cuckolding of husbands and boyfriends. The youngest woman has been 18. Most of my experience is with women that were 19-25. But Ive had a few relationships with women in their 30s and 40s.

With the married couples, because there were a lot of non-married couples, but the husband usually just watched and was clothed. One hubby was naked in the corner slowly jerking off, I caught him out of the corner of my eye, and he was slowly stroking a soft, flaccid dick. So I assume he had ED issues and could no longer get an erection.

I prefer ongoing- most of my relationships were at least 3 months, but as long as several years.

Most of the couples would invite me to their home, but a few of the wives that wanted more privacy and also because they had ******* in the house, the hubby would book a hotel room for us.

Kissing was optional, I would say 50/50 wanted kissing and the rest did not. I respect a woman's desires on that.
I am 100% safe and disease free, so I always use condoms, unless there is an agreement in terms of partners. I usually only have 2 wives that Im seeing at one time, and so I share all documentation with everyone. Keeps things honest and trustworthy.

I did not understand the later questions you asked, but hope that gave you a good idea :)

have fun folks!

Back