Wildest fantasy

What is your darkest fantasy?????

• Total voters
They fucked my ass without a warning. It was painful, but after the third cock, its getting better and better.

I had a gangbang, it was almost a *******....
But it was great.
20 free cocks......
No sharia, no bullshit, just fun

BLS
Hun I'm so glad for you, we would love to share some details like how you met them and where and how it leads to make you have 20 at once even if I love that but it's kind of painful having this large number of black dicks at once I bet you were under invasion sweetheart :inlove:

This is awesome Hun I can see you into traveling for truism and also for experiencing new dicks I truly admire what you do. Wish all women can be brave enough like you to experience the same things you had that's truly amazing life you have, I would recommend the Egyptian dicks for you if you also into brown dicks, they are amazing and so Horney and can satisfy women in great ways

This is awesome Hun I can see you into traveling for truism and also for experiencing new dicks I truly admire what you do. Wish all women can be brave enough like you to experience the same things you had that's truly amazing life you have, I would recommend the Egyptian dicks for you if you also into brown dicks, they are amazing and so Horney and can satisfy women in great ways
One of my friends went to Egypt with his wife and he entered a barber show with her. Later she left the shop and the egyptian barber asked my friend if they have a baby and he proposed him a help for making a baby and he guaranteed it will be a boy. Who knows how many western tourists come back home with an egyptian baby in their stomach?

One of my friends went to Egypt with his wife and he entered a barber show with her. Later she left the shop and the egyptian barber asked my friend if they have a baby and he proposed him a help for making a baby and he guaranteed it will be a boy. Who knows how many western tourists come back home with an egyptian baby in their stomach?
I won't be surprised if that happened those guys got a talent I think

Back