Wildest fantasy

What is your darkest fantasy?????

• Total voters
What do you mean? How can they make sure that the baby is boy or a girl? If a couple wants a boy, should the white woman get her womb filled by a chinese or egyptian seeds?
Oh no it's not like that, as an example the Chinese use something called table check list and this table contain the best time of the year to have sex so you can guaranty that the baby will be a boy or girl, it's schedule you have to follow

I would never fuck with a chinese guy. Never ever....
Except....Bruce Lee.
He was the only chinese hero.

Im sorry

BLS

Last edited:
Oh no it's not like that, as an example the Chinese use something called table check list and this table contain the best time of the year to have sex so you can guaranty that the baby will be a boy or girl, it's schedule you have to follow
Well, I got it now but in this case the egyptian barber just believes in his seeds will plant a baby boy. It is unrealistic somehow but he believes that he is a real man and his baby will a boy too. OMG, if he let him breed her, probably he would seed her till they come back home.

Well, I got it now but in this case the egyptian barber just believes in his seeds will plant a baby boy. It is unrealistic somehow but he believes that he is a real man and his baby will a boy too. OMG, if he let him breed her, probably he would seed her till they come back home.
He's just liar

I wrote about a 15 Year old got mad at my husband who had a little man complex. He was talking down to the young man in our house. He saw me in my bikini & slapped my husband in front of me. He ended up sitting on his chest with his big black dick in my husbands face. The boy had me place his dick in my husbands mouth. The boy told my husband how I was going to be his fuck toy as he took off my bikini. We ended up being owned by this aggressive young man.

uhhhh......damn......

I wrote about a 15 Year old got mad at my husband who had a little man complex. He was talking down to the young man in our house. He saw me in my bikini & slapped my husband in front of me. He ended up sitting on his chest with his big black dick in my husbands face. The boy had me place his dick in my husbands mouth. The boy told my husband how I was going to be his fuck toy as he took off my bikini. We ended up being owned by this aggressive young man.
Omg lucky you darling

Back