Wildest fantasy

What is your darkest fantasy?????

• Total voters
image.jpg Hi members, I would like to share one of my darkest fantasy that I made it true, I always wanted to do that long time ago but recently I was able to make it fact.
I always wanted to do young black men, and when I mean young I mean 15 years old kid, always love to be a first woman for one and I feel lucky that I was the first sex experience for 4 Boys till now and the youngest was 15 years old. I just love to know about the female members ,what is your darkest fantasy ????!

But what is the point of doing it with a kid?
Many reasons to be honest, first they still have fresh mind that you control it the way that me and him can get the real full pleasure plus they are so young that they can do any position without complaining also it's the feeling inside me that I am the first woman in someone's life it's an experience that he and I will never forget

Many reasons to be honest, first they still have fresh mind that you control it the way that me and him can get the real full pleasure plus they are so young that they can do any position without complaining also it's the feeling inside me that I am the first woman in someone's life it's an experience that he and I will never forget
I am sure a 15 yo boy has plenty of energy and it is their most plentiful age but is it legal? I don't think so.

I am sure a 15 yo boy has plenty of energy and it is their most plentiful age but is it legal? I don't think so.
Hun we r not talking about is it legal or not, a lot of things here r not legal at all but it pleased people and make them happy which is the point, hopefully you understand my point babe

Hun we r not talking about is it legal or not, a lot of things here r not legal at all but it pleased people and make them happy which is the point, hopefully you understand my point babe
Ok I understand your view :) As a strong woman, you can handle a teenager boy who is very horny and productive in his age and he can take advantage of your experience and so it is full and maximum pleasure for both. But be careful, in South Africa, those teenager black boys impregnate a lot of white ladies.

Very true darling, in same way some of them are so dangerous coz they just felt their strong manhood , I been in trouble once coz one of those black teenager but at the end I just remember how satisfied I was when I am done

Very true darling, in same way some of them are so dangerous coz they just felt their strong manhood , I been in trouble once coz one of those black teenager but at the end I just remember how satisfied I was when I am done
I think there is only one way to ease them and finally control their big energy. You can not avoid from that and in the end your stomach and wombs will be filled completely.

But what is the point of doing it with a kid?

She didn't say just any kid. She said a Black Boy. Obviously, he would be several inches longer and thicker than a middle aged White Man.

Personally, I voted for getting Fucked in front of your *******. Just let them watch.

They're gonna learn about sex somewhere. Better they learn about it the right way. At home and Interracial! LOL!

She didn't say just any kid. She said a Black Boy. Obviously, he would be several inches longer and thicker than a middle aged White Man.

Personally, I voted for getting Fucked in front of your *******. Just let them watch.

They're gonna learn about sex somewhere. Better they learn about it the right way. At home and Interracial! LOL!
Omg you so true!!!!! Plus better learn it from Iraqi girl who know how to please those Horney young black studs

When i cast my vote, i was shocked to see that the one i picked (doing a young black boy ) has the highest number of votes. If i had the option to pick two my next pick would have been ( doing it like i was getting raped) i have always had a huge ******* fantasy.
I have already done most of the other options except for getting pregnant and doing it in front of my *******.

When i cast my vote, i was shocked to see that the one i picked (doing a young black boy ) has the highest number of votes. If i had the option to pick two my next pick would have been ( doing it like i was getting raped) i have always had a huge ******* fantasy.
I have already done most of the other options except for getting pregnant and doing it in front of my *******.
looks like me and you got a lot of common things toward black men I salute you sweetheart :inlove:

Back