Wifey's latest BBC

Yea Ok Reaction GIF by Music Choice

Wifey is 46. We were eating at a Panera restaurant where this gorgeous Black guy (19) was cleaning tables. We got into a general convo, during which he noticed wifey looking at his crotch, so I had no choice but to tell him she wanted to suck his dick. Wifey started giggling and blushed, but anyway after his shift, after stopping at his apartment to shower, he showed up at our place. Opening the door for him, I took Derrick directly into our bedroom, where Gen was laying on the bed, mastubating her hairy, soaking-wet pussy. Derrick could immediately see we were for real!

Gen moaned as he removed his jeans and underwear, showing his hard, 8" dick. She sat up on the bed and stretched her mouth over the big head of his dick and was only able to get about 3 inches of his silky-smooth rod down her throat, but she started pistoning on it furiously, while fingering herself and moaning. His ballsac was large to match his dick, which i knew was full of warm, potent, baby-making sperm. As wifey's mouth made Derrick groan wlth pleasure, I cupped his ballsac and gently squeezed it as wifey pleasured his silky-smooth rod. We could hear her finger her sloppy cunt, and sensing he was about to cum in her mouth, I split the two up and positioned Gen on the bed so that she was laying on her back, her sexy feet and toes up in the air. Derrick knew exactly what to do!

By now, I was masturbating as he got on top of her and plunged his sexy cock deep inside her naughty cunt. She moaned loudly as he stretched her out, and he started fucking her to a depth of penetration she had never experienced! As Derrick leaned down to kiss her lips and make out with wifey, he groaned loudly, said "*******! fuck! " and shot his load deep inside her hairy cunt, just as Gen herself orgasmed LOUDLY. After he came, he gently collapsed on top of her ample breasts. I shot my load immediately and was a litle jealous that I didn't taste his sexy, chocolate rod, its veins showing.

As both of them regained their composure, my wifey held him tight and started to make out with him. After his dick softened and pulled out, I saw a lot of his youthfull cum leaking from her cunt and realized we had found her a potentiall boyfriend and lover! As we regained our breath, I realized that in the heat of their passion, there was no condom used and that wifey had not been on the pill in two weeks. Did he makeher pregnant? Time will tell.

But they have been sleeping together both in our house and once at his (by herself) as I stayed home jacking off. That was perfectly fine with me!

That was about 10 days ago and there are indications that she is falling in love with him. I'm hoping she does! We shall see. But they definitely are steady lovers now.
You need therapy. Just saying.

Back