Wife's Secret

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by CuckoldCouple, Mar 5, 2011.

?

Wives - do you have a secret love?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. No, but I really need one.

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

This morning, after I dropped off the girls at their respective day camps, I drove home like a bat out of hell to Damon's apartment so that I could make love to him and get back home before you left for work.

You're an awesome husband, an excellent father and an amazing lover but I absolutely crave Damon's huge black cock and the way it makes me feel when we fuck. I can't describe it and I know you wouldn't understand even if I could.

You're right, 3 kids and 12 years later, it does keep getting better and better, except I just need my secret fix.

I love you. Thank you.

1.jpg

tinypete, bigalex, rodriguan and 2 others like this.
  2. peterjoe

peterjoe Well-Known Member

Yes! I like my wife to get some!!

3. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

Mine had a secret love, for 10 years! Found out it was black guys that she was meeting at work and was giving them her pussy. She has had 10 black lovers since she started.

4. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

It's funny that I never thought she'd screw around on me but then find out from HER that it's been going on for 10 years and all black guys except for she was also fucking my brother.......Black guys can still hit it but not my brother, she likes that idea!!!!!

rodriguan likes this.
  5. peterjoe

peterjoe Well-Known Member

Wife looking for a slut tainner!!

Turbosex likes this.