• No

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • No, but I really need one.

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
This morning, after I dropped off the girls at their respective day camps, I drove home like a bat out of hell to Damon's apartment so that I could make love to him and get back home before you left for work.

You're an awesome husband, an excellent ******* and an amazing lover but I absolutely crave Damon's huge black cock and the way it makes me feel when we fuck. I can't describe it and I know you wouldn't understand even if I could.

You're right, 3 ******* and 12 years later, it does keep getting better and better, except I just need my secret fix.

I love you. Thank you.

1.jpg

Mine had a secret love, for 10 years! Found out it was black guys that she was meeting at work and was giving them her pussy. She has had 10 black lovers since she started.

It's funny that I never thought she'd screw around on me but then find out from HER that it's been going on for 10 years and all black guys except for she was also fucking my brother.......Black guys can still hit it but not my brother, she likes that idea!!!!!

I don't have a secreat love but I do go fuck one of my black bulls and I didn't tell my husband about it. I would be out sometime and I would call him to see if I could come by for a quickie. He would ask if my husband knew about my craving for black meat? If he didn't know my bull would let me come over for him to abuse me. When these meetings happened he treated me like a piece of white meat. Sometimes all he wanted was a rim job or he only would fuck my ass until he came and send me home. I felt so degraded and slutty going home with his asshole and cum on my breath or his cum leaking from my abused asshole. That is when I felt like a true BBC slut

This morning, after I dropped off the girls at their respective day camps, I drove home like a bat out of hell to Damon's apartment so that I could make love to him and get back home before you left for work.

You're an awesome husband, an excellent ******* and an amazing lover but I absolutely crave Damon's huge black cock and the way it makes me feel when we fuck. I can't describe it and I know you wouldn't understand even if I could.

You're right, 3 ******* and 12 years later, it does keep getting better and better, except I just need my secret fix.

I love you. Thank you.

View attachment 5519
That's beautiful.

Back