Wife's Bull wants to make you wear her panties

Would you wear your wifes panties while her bull fucks her?

• Yes, only if I'm ****** to

Votes: 167 21.2%
  • Yes, it would be a huge turn on

Votes: 559 70.9%
  • No, never

Votes: 62 7.9%

• Total voters
Let's say you're a normal cuckold. Nothing extreme. You like watching your wife have sex with black men, and that's it. You know they give her more pleasure than you ever did and you want her to be satisfied. You're not gay or bi. You and your wife still have a good relationship.

But it's not enough for her bull to just have sex with your wife.

Now he wants to totally humiliate you in front of your wife.

He knows your wife has become addicted to his big black cock. He knows he's twice the size of you and gives your wife more pleasure than you ever did. He knows how much you get off on it. He knows you haven't had sex with your wife in months. He has control of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

He comes over one day and tells your wife to undress you. She strips you naked, not knowing what's coming next. Now he takes your wifes panties off her and throws them at you. He tells you to put them on, or he won't let you watch anymore. Your wife giggles and says you don't have to if you don't want to.

Would you do it?
Absolutely! Humiliation is exciting. I would sheepishly slip on her panties and stand there in front of them with my cock throbbing as it rubbed against the silky material. I would hope that they would allow my to jerk off inside her panties while they watched and laughed at my desperation to cum.

My wife's master will not let me wear her panties. He tells me I have to earn that right.

But when he is finished fucking terry, I am summoned to our bedroom - I am not allowed yet to watch them fuck-- to change the sheets on our bed. He usually instructs me to put my wife's panties in my mouth while I change the sheets.

It comes down to what the couple want. It might sound humiliating, but that's only because of the sort of picture it paints. In reality, I view seeing the hubby wearing panties as an extention of him being a cuck hubby... And some do come to enjoy it in the end.

Wouldn't it be ironic if you husband wore such to work underneath his clothes and laughed that no one around his work office really knew what he had on.
That is my life. I am to wear panties every day snd everywhere. She has spoken.

Attachments

• IMG_3447.JPG
    IMG_3447.JPG
    338.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4043.JPG
    IMG_4043.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4141.JPG
    IMG_4141.JPG
    397.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4927.PNG
    IMG_4927.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Having a cuck wear nothing but delicate feminine panties while the Bull is visiting the wife also degrades the cuck husband's authority thus making the Alpha bull's dominance over them elevated even higher which is what I find so very hot. I get hard just thinking about it. When the Bull is visiting the wife, he is temporarily her 'husband'. There can be only one Alpha and putting the cuck in panties reinforces that to all involved. It makes the cuck not only more beta....but submissive to the Bull and even to the wife and that is important for the wife to see so she can enjoy her submission to her Bull without any worry of cuck husband interfering. As far as if the Bull wanted me to wear panties, absolutely I would. In fact, it would probably have been my idea in the first place.

Let's say you're a normal cuckold. Nothing extreme. You like watching your wife have sex with black men, and that's it. You know they give her more pleasure than you ever did and you want her to be satisfied. You're not gay or bi. You and your wife still have a good relationship.

But it's not enough for her bull to just have sex with your wife.

Now he wants to totally humiliate you in front of your wife.

He knows your wife has become addicted to his big black cock. He knows he's twice the size of you and gives your wife more pleasure than you ever did. He knows how much you get off on it. He knows you haven't had sex with your wife in months. He has control of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

He comes over one day and tells your wife to undress you. She strips you naked, not knowing what's coming next. Now he takes your wifes panties off her and throws them at you. He tells you to put them on, or he won't let you watch anymore. Your wife giggles and says you don't have to if you don't want to.

Would you do it?
yes mistress

Having a cuck wear nothing but delicate feminine panties while the Bull is visiting the wife also degrades the cuck husband's authority thus making the Alpha bull's dominance over them elevated even higher which is what I find so very hot. I get hard just thinking about it. When the Bull is visiting the wife, he is temporarily her 'husband'. There can be only one Alpha and putting the cuck in panties reinforces that to all involved. It makes the cuck not only more beta....but submissive to the Bull and even to the wife and that is important for the wife to see so she can enjoy her submission to her Bull without any worry of cuck husband interfering. As far as if the Bull wanted me to wear panties, absolutely I would. In fact, it would probably have been my idea in the first place.

Knowing my hubby's mind-set, yes putting him in panties adds to his erotic desire to submit to me and my black BF.

BTW love your avatar!

I had a girlfriend that was very dominant and made me wear panties.

We would go to the mall and she'd make me pick them out and pay for them, making it clear to the saleswoman that they were for me, not for her ("oh no, they're not my size").

It was intensely humiliating to be seen by a salesperson at a lingerie shop as one of "those guys", and when we got home, she would tie me up and take me with her biggest strap-on, calling me names and making me suck it to get it wet, then plunging it into me really hard with no warning.

I got to the point where I enjoyed learning panties. She used to make me knock on her door, then she'd hand me a few things while I stood outside on the porch, and I'd have to take off my clothes and get into the panties and bra outside before knocking on the door again.

She'd open the door laughing at me, and sometimes have a girlfriend or two there to see me groveling on the floor, begging to lick her pussy as I looked up at her strength, dominance and beauty.

She would regularly cuck me with a guy friend of hers, and would sometimes pick up one or two guys at a bar and bring them home and make me listen outside the bedroom door while they fucked her for hours.

Back